Qazi Janta Fan Fic - Fame Gurukul

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Ranbhoomi round

And the Janta has again saved Qazi Touqueer........40 lakh votes.  He can see gloomy, depressed faces around him but yes Qazi's back to Gurukul again due to the Indian Janta. 

Students claps, Manav clicks a pic, Qazi feels as if he is really acting in a film what is this happening is he in a daze or is this true.  He can see faces around him are trying to humiliate him but Qazi wants to see those 40 lakh faces who luv him so much.

Ranbhoomi's ended again gossips around Gurukul another deserving person left for Qazi.  Other times he used to feel like weeping, but today he can hear those 40 lakh claps instead. 

Qazi goes to his room.....thinks, thinks, thinks hard.  Is this the real India?  Then what was that I had seen since the time he was born.  War, killings, fire, racism and human blood flowing like glaciers reddening the white valley and snow peaked mountains.  Is this the real Indian mass who cant see tears, suffering, underestimation, humiliation comes from every corner to protect irrespective of cast and cult.

Qazi cant find any clue, Qazi cant find any answer, he feels like calling all guyz of his age from Kashmir to see those 40 lakh faces to see the real India and learn to love and live instead of giving up their lives in terrorism.

But what is he supposed to do to protect his won Kashmir and own India, that India who has given him all their luv.  He wipes of his tears.  Yes its time he pays back.  Its time he tries to fulfill their dreams of unity in diversity.  He wants to make sumthing big in life not for the craze of stardom but to spread the message of love and peace.  This is the only gift he can give them.

He doesnt waste anymore time, goes to Gurukulites for help "Please please help me and guide me I need to learn I have lots to give to my luving India"  He doenst see a single helping hand.  He goes towards his room but the mockery going on echos in his ears. No Qazi is not crying Qazi can see those 40 lakh helping hands, hear 40 lakh people saying "Go Qazi u can do it"

The boys return to their room and starts teasing him again.  He smiles weakly at them in sarcasm u dont know what u are doing.  U are born in a country of luv, unity where people can give up their lives to help each other.  Dont loose ur respect in the eyes of India.  But he says nuthing to them.

Its 2 o'clock at nite.  All are sleeping. Qazi sneaks to the bathroom and starts practising.  There's no time to waste, he has to do it for India his dear India, his motherland, his true mother whos there whenever Qazi needs a lap.