-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys,

We have recently noticed that many members are coming to this forum and have started watching this serial. Which is why many topics are being made to ask many questions like the name of the actors, the timings or the storyline etc.

To reduce those posts and give more space to discussions, we  have started the 'LHGPIGK Help Desk'. Please post ALL your questions and queiries in this topic.

So we request you all to post basic questions in this topic. For example:  'Who plays the role of Pooja?', 'What happened on Tuesday?', 'What time does the show air in India' etc.

If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply and help that member. Also, Please refrain from chatting in this topic.

NOTE: The Help Desk is NOT a strict rule. We understand that new members don't usually notice the stickies and are new to the system so this rule won't be strictly imposed. Its not a rule but rather a request to the members to post your question in this topic so the forum looks neater 😳

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps 😊

Regards and love,
I-F Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya1229 thumbnail
i have just started watching this show because i just got Sab TV...i really really like it so i was wondering if someone can post the old episodes...i was been trying to watch it from the begining but alot of the episodes are not posted and is they it is not working..i really want to see it ..so i was wondering if someone has the episodes can u pleaseeee post them??? thank you!!
inocentmarry thumbnail

hi !!

i just anted to know at what time does it air india?!! and is this show goin off air.

thank u