Amul Star Voice of India

Republic Day Celebrations here.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends,
Let's hoist our National Flag.Shabbo,Varshu,Abhi,Sunil, pls come to the forum and join me in the celebrations.Vids,Pls join us at least on R Day.😊.Flag Hoisting ke baad,sing our National Anthem.

rep.jpg image by chitraanand
sol.jpg image by chitraanand
in.jpg image by chitraanand
pl.jpg image by chitraanand
Red fort celebrations and our air force in action.

Edited by chitra anand - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Republic day!! will post more later... and do feel better soon Chitra di!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Republic day!!!!

I will be posting pics and videos soon
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hello Friends,

Let's hoist our National Flag.Shabbo,Varshu,Abhi,Sunil, pls come to the forum and join me in the celebrations.Vids,Pls join us at least on R Day.😊.Flag Hoisting ke baad,sing our National Anthem.

rep.jpg image by chitraanand
sol.jpg image by chitraanand
in.jpg image by chitraanand
pl.jpg image by chitraanand
Red fort celebrations and our air force in action.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...3 cheers to chitra......R day celebrations...i am here......chitra, get well soon...mein ne nuska bataya hein do accordingly.....😊...you have given me food arrangements....what do we eat on R dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
here some tasty tasty food for you, abhi,varsha,vids,sunil...come.....let us celebrate our 59th Republic day and enjoy this day.
shabari thumbnail
Mujhe aaj flag hoisting ke liye jaaana hein...just kidding...yaar my maasi is coming to stay with me for a few days...so i will come after some hours.free time....may not meet you'll still a very Happy Republic day to all of  you and our Indian friends......
Chits1 thumbnail
Thanks for the wishes friends.I am really in a bad shape but came here,coz I can't stay away from my dear friends.

shabbo,yeh kya? some one or the other is visiting you.Lekin no reasons haan !! you shd come to the forum.Look at me..I am very ill but somehow posting..

Post something simple for RDay like lemon rice,raitha..πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Some food for R day Party

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Hey varsha,felt so nice to sing our National Anthem and to Hoist our Flag.

tumhara RDay Party snacks looks yummmy....thanks re.I am feeling much better now.
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hey varsha,felt so nice to sing our National Anthem and to Hoist our Flag.

tumhara RDay Party snacks looks yummmy....thanks re.I am feeling much better now.

chits, kya karu....bulana padta hein......my cousin(Irani wife) lives nearby and my chachi is very talkative, so Irani bahu se kya baat karegi bechari...so i brought her here to stay with me for a couple of days....kya hua ...? still feeling so down and out, maybe it's that lousy virus which is all over Canada,be very careful,keep drinking loads of water😊ok..there is this poem i had written for our 50th year of Independance day...so i will insert it here.....ki farak padta hein....πŸ˜† i value this poem 'cos my dad who is now 85yrs old today had  handwritten it for me as my handwriting is not so good as his......so i have preserved the original paper..this won me the first prize in the Rotary in 1997.
shabari thumbnail
arrey poem kahan gaya....?????????????can u see it chits?