Not Happy....30mins Not Enough

PyariPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Granted they've brought in the tracks that we've been waiting to watch, but see now there is just too much meat to this story  and 30mins is just not enough time to satisfy the story's needs, it needs a longer time slot to show all the facets of the story and at least keep me interested, (a bit of time on salekh, a little on ragvir a little on prakaush, maltivinu and naveenkammo and a little on ambhikasatyen), if its going to continue this way, I will stop watchin' bidaai....coz honestly the story telling isn't given enough importance in its current time slot. I'd rather watch something else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2008 thumbnail
omg i'm upset & disappointed about the time too.  this show was diff cuz it was an hour. 
16sweety16 thumbnail
i agree.. i miss the 1 hour show time.. this is soo fustrating...they really need to do something about it ..
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r soooo right they dont cover anything in half an hour, i LOVED a full hour of bidaai, things moved so quickly and didnt drag

i miss it :(
Yeaaaah totally..now it feels like they showed one scene.. and then its overr
i lovedddddddddd it when it was 60 minutes
Edited by babii.girl - 15 years ago
affter watching yesterdays episode i was like keh abhi buhaat kuch rehta hai.
iaisa lag raha tha keh itni jaldi wrap uo kar dia. we all were waiting to c this episode.or abhi dil bhara bhi nahin or khatam ho gaya.abhi ranveer kay or dialoge.mati ki nok jhok sub reh gaya.
really wish keh atleast shadi tak 1 hour ka kar dain.

abanti thumbnail
hey guys...............i am disappointed to see how the Bidaai creatives r not coping with the new time slot....................b4 when they were switching to one hr i was tensed that how r they  going to keep it going........................BUT SURPRISINGLY THE CREATIVES WERE VERY SUCCESFUL AT IT BY GIVING EVERY1 EQ SCREEN SPACE.......................we got to see VASU -INDRAJIT, VEENU-MALTI,NAVEEN-KAMMO,AMBIKA-CHACHU INTERACTIONS..........................which we all loved along with SALEKH&   RAGVIR..............................now in the 1/2 hr slot EVERYTHING SEEMS RUSHED.....................when we see other people it feels as if they r cutting RAGVIR or SALEKH screen space...................which was not the case with 1 HR SLOT WHEN ALL EPI SEEMED COMPLETE...................i m not against YEH RISHTA..............but can they plsssssss change the time slot to 1HR again so that we viewers feel satisfied................they either move YEH RISHTA to 10pm or show it earlier at 9pm so that we see BIDAAI from from 9 30 to 10 30 ..........................coz if the epi r like this from now on I WLL STOP WATCHING MY FAV SHOW.................HOW CAN WE CONVEY THIS TO RAJANji