Nach Baliye 4

Shaleen Daljit

foreverudis thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I cant stop comparing Shaleen and Daljit with NB season 2 jodi No.10 Tanaaz-Bakhtiyar....These guys started with perfect scores (30/30) from beginning and started losing at the end. They couldnt even make it to finals.

Same with Shaleen and Daljt . They've got awesome start but have been not up to the mark off late....I am not sure if they will be able to make it to finals..

by the way...Choreographer has huge hand in all these. In NB2 Gauri-Yash had Deepak and he was very creative...in this season they are not doing great...I wish they had Deepak again...I am sure they would have won this time since noone in this season is as good as season 2 jodis..Season 2 was the best with Hussain-Tina, Yash-Gauri, Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar, Sweta-Manav....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheno123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they'll come back with a bang next week. WATCH!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sheno123

they'll come back with a bang next week. WATCH!

hope soo😍 im really crossing my finger cuz im still not digesting the low scores that daljit got
foreverudis thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i am so happy that I was wrong...They came back with bang and WON. I had no favorites from the beginning but i always enjoyed their choreographer thinking out of box and experimenting new concepts...

They truly deserved to win!!