Welcome Back Party for Shabbo.

Posted: 15 years ago
ring-1.jpg image by chitraanand Shabbo,ruby sets for yr welcome.
pen.jpg image by chitraanand
earring.jpg image by chitraanand
Edited by chitra anand - 15 years ago
tulip.jpg image by chitraanand Flowers for yr welcome party shabbo..
rose2.jpg image by chitraanand
rose1.jpg image by chitraanand
ros2.jpg image by chitraanand rajasthani thali and bengali rosogollas for shabbo rani.Hope after seeing her gifts and food ,she won't leave us 😃
ros.jpg image by chitraanand
kh1.jpg image by chitraanand
mein aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee....🤗i will never ever leave the forum.....even if they push me dakke dekhar....no one has...actually😳...ttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk you Chitra..darling....you are so sweet...gosh....2 din forum mein nahin aayi and i get welcome back again..thanks chitra....what would i have done with out you......come all now that i am back from my short term hibernation...i welcome you all with open arms.....🤗
Thank god our shabbo is back.Welcome dear.Missed you a lot.Ok,sunil,varsha and abhi..pls come and enjoy our new party 😆.No end to our parties..😆
Originally posted by chitra anand

tulip.jpg image by chitraanand Flowers for yr welcome party shabbo..
rose2.jpg image by chitraanand
rose1.jpg image by chitraanand
chitra, meri absence mein tum ne bahut kuch seeka...wow...thanks for the ruby set, flowers and thalis...now i can relax and enjoy all the perks and benefits...
yes shabbo,tumahre absence ne mujhe gift expert bana diya..😆
Originally posted by chitra anand

yes shabbo,tumahre absence ne mujhe gift expert bana diya..😆
...my list is on the way chitra.....😉.....one pearl set like the one u gave sis,one villa like the one wch i saw aome days back on varsha's avatar😃one dream car which will take me and Federer on a long drive...yeah i changed my bf..federer is my dream bf now...so what a few years younger🤣so chalo chits babe kaam par lago..dearie
Originally posted by shabari

...my list is on the way chitra.....😉.....one pearl set like the one u gave sis,one villa like the one wch i saw aome days back on varsha's avatar😃one dream car which will take me and Federer on a long drive...yeah i changed my bf..federer is my dream bf now...so what a few years younger🤣so chalo chits babe kaam par lago..dearie
chits where r u? darr gayi? shld i cut short some things?😆..now the prob is the lady in the pic😆freddie is very cute...ab isko dhobi,chaiwala mat bulao😆
shabbo,anything for you dear..as long as it is online..I can gift you anything.🤣..just joking..I will surely gift you a pearl set..car..driver..everything..yar,fed looks hott..that amma beside him is she his real amma?

shabbo,change yr avtar to fed..I know you won't coz you are a sati savitri.himmat hai tho avtar change karo..🤣