Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Famous comedian Shakeel Siddiqui beaten up in Indi

josephtom thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
MUMBAI: A prominent Pakistan's television and stage actor Shakeel Siddiqui was beaten up by some Indian fundamentalist elements in Mumbai on Wednesday, Geo T.V reported.

Famous comedian Shakeel was expected to perform in the famous show 'Comedy Circus'. For that purpose he was staying in Mumbai, but it seems a group of thugs belonging to Nationalist/ fundamentalist Indian mindset has badly beaten the terrific comedian.

At the moment it seems a horrible news, as Shakeel has been a famous person in India and was a source of bringing joy to million of faces all across the sub-continent.

It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds and how it would affect the media relations between both the countries. Ghajini is just released in Pakistan after a slight delay and this horrific news is going to further affect the constant deteriorating situation between the two nuclear Nations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this is terrible and shameful.

how mean.....................

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the news is horrific ...but whoever posted this topic  should have posted this in appropriate section .... 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bruno4

the news is horrific ...but whoever posted this topic  should have posted this in appropriate section .... 

r u a practicing mod? πŸ˜‰

but yea this has nothin to do with music..

i like shakeel .. better than that horrible juhi parmar.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oldblackjoe

r u a practicing mod? πŸ˜‰

but yea this has nothin to do with music..

i like shakeel .. better than that horrible juhi parmar.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....no practising to divert the oncoming "tsunami"πŸ˜‰..I recorded that show just to watch shakeel's act ..haven't seen anybody who can make me laugh so much  with such a poker face πŸ˜†.....
mr.ass thumbnail
no dont i want to see enough is enough and rock on have their say.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes he is pretty good.

Edited by Summer3 - 15 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

yes he is pretty good.

[YOUTUBE]comedy circus shakeel siddiqui Zayed Khan In 'Kaante Ki Takkar'[/YOUTUBE]

he's the best.
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bruno4

please spare the poor guy

in previous section, the news was he wasnt beaten but driven off to airport(atleast that was from a national reputed gossip newspaper called Times of IndiaπŸ˜†)
this section the news is he is beaten up
you are telling the news to be posted in another section, pata nahi tab tak kya hogaπŸ˜‰