*~ONLY FOR YOU*~

sw8fairy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I have been reading all the fan-fics for a long time…I think all of them are absolutely WONDERFUL… Anyway I decided to write one…this is my first time writing any story so plz tell me if I mess up…my Urdu/Hindi is not that good…in the beginning of the story I wrote in Urdu/Hindi…So if u don't understand it I'm really sorry abt that…It does hv lots of characters in it some from Indian soap-operas…Hope u guyz like it…

LUV
~*SW8FAIRY*~

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Sharma's:

Taniya Sharma- She is in her last year of college…about 20 yrs old…rich….really sweet…kind of snobby…little bit bossy…usually its her way or the highway…tries to keep everyone happy….wants to be an actress/model/fashion designer…so she is really trendy knows what is in or not…she advices everyone on what to wear…which can get annoying…she is a FASHION FREAK…totally westernized…never wears eastern clothes…has a boyfriend named Max who used to be her friend…they have been going out for 3 years and love each other a lot…they are the college's Perfect couple…has one brother…one sister….has lots of friends….still feels something is missing from her life…her parents never gave her time due to that she never tells them anything…since she is the youngest…her brother & sister wouldn't lift her…so she went to her nanny…she is closest to her more than her family except for her Best Friends: Rishi & Sanjana…due to that she's very stubborn…she has always gotten whatever she wanted so she has never experienced the feeling of not getting what she wants…she hides her feelings from everyone…she always bunks her classes…get notes from smart dudes by flirting with them…doesn't know how she passes…

Pam (Nanny): real name is Pammi…is really old…tries to act young…Taniya loves her…she tells her everything…they are like best buds….She was married never had kids…her husband died couple years back…treats the Sharma's kids as her own…specially Taniya…everybody treats her like family….is really funny…has this really funny English accent…cuz she mixes it wid Urdu/Hindi wid…

Mrs. Veena Sharma (Taniya's mom): She is very much into fashion…doesn't really give time to her kids…she is always going to her kitty parties or shopping….always goes on vacations

Mr. Sharma (Taniya's dad): He wants to make loads of money…so gives most of his time to his business…he is barely home…always going to his business trip…loves his kids…but never give them time…and doesn't know how to express his feelings…he also thinks money can buy anything…

The Gujral's:

Mr. & Mrs. Gujral: Good friends of Taniya's parents….

Rishi Gujral (Taniya's Best Friend): They know each other since they were babies…since he is older tries to protect her…but Taniya never listens to him…they tell each other everything…he is really funny…he is always at Taniya's house…her parents love him…his parents are Taniya's parents friends…he's her next door neighbor…these days he is in love with Leena…but doesn't have the courage to tell her…

The Ruheja's:

Mr. & Mrs. Ruheja: Good friends of Taniya's parents….

Sanjana Ruheja (Taniya's Best Friend): She is a cute girl…her parents are conservative…so she acts all good in front of them…pretty wild but not as much as Taniya…agrees with everything Taniya says…they could be twins…but aren't…

The Ander's:

Mr. & Mrs. Anders rich people…know Taniya's family…is not close friends with them…

Max Anders (Taniya's Boyfriend): Typical bad boy type…doesn't ever go to any of his classes…a spoiled brat of a extremely rich businessman…an only child…he rides his motorcycle all the time…kind of possessive of Taniya…loves her a lot…

Mehra's:

They just moved into town….They are rich as well…The Sharma's don't really know them…but they're related to  the Karan's…

Sujal Mehra: The new kid…Taniya and Sujal don't really like each other…he thinks she is too self centered…she thinks he is too arrogant…don't really get along…He just joined their college…every girl likes him but no one has the guts to say it to him…his cousin Karan…who already lives here… Showed him around college…gives the scoop on everyone…Sujal is also an only child too…

Virani's:

Karan Virani (Sujal's cousin): He's a nice guy. His girlfriend is Malika.

Malika Khan (Karan's GF & Nisha's best friend): She is the college's gossip queen.

Sameer: The nerd of the college…he is in the library all the time…he has a crush on Taniya for a long time…He makes notes for her...

Leena (Rishi's latest LOVE): She is smart…pretty…doesn't give lift to guys…

Nisha (Leena's older sis/ Taniya's non well-wisher): She is smart…kind of evil…used to be Max's old girlfriend…until he dumped her like a hot potato in front of everyone for Taniya…so she doesn't like Taniya…before this happened Taniya and she were friends…now she wants to get back at her…can get any guy she wants…is dating somebody but still obsesses about Max…

There are lots of characters…I'll introduce them as they enter the story…

Plz...comment on it...and lemme knw if i should cont. or not...THNX😃

Edited by sw8fairy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue😊 sounds very interesting
sw8fairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosemehek

plz continue😊 sounds very interesting

Thanx alot...😃...
sw8fairy thumbnail
Ok...I'm continuing....if there are any mistakes...I'm really sorry abt them...Hope u guyz ENJOY it...Hv FUN readin it....😃

1st part...

The sun is almost setting a couple is at the beach watching the sunset while walking towards the water…u can only see their back…the guy has his arms around the girls shoulder…the guy is shirtless and wearing blue shorts while the girl is wearing a red tank top with blue jeans shirt…then the guy stops walking and holds the girls hand goes on one knee…and says I have something really important to say to u…just then somebody screams Taniya…Taniya…the girl is like "somebody is calling me" the guy is like "no…its just your wahem"…he is like "listen to me darling"…since the sun has almost settled now so its pretty dark so we can't see their faces…the girl is like "you were saying something"…he is like…"Taniya…you are very special to me…since you have come into my life…it has changed…I want to"…suddenly it starts to rain…the girl screams…the girl was dreaming…she says "oh my god"…we can see a girl lying on the bed…but can't see her face…she has covered it with a baby pink blanket…

The room is decorated with the combination of pink and white…the walls are painted pink too…In the middle of the room there is big bed which the girl is lying on….on the right side there is the bathroom…on the left there is a huge closet…in front of the bed there is a dressing table…with loads of cosmetics…then there is a glass sliding door covered with pink curtains which takes you to the balcony…

We see a cute guy holding an empty jug…he's like "so Taniya did u have fun?"

Taniya: "stupid idiot donkey…my dream was going perfectly…and you interrupted…I hate you so much Rishi for doing that"

Rishi: ok…whatever get up…we are getting late for college…

Taniya: u are so mean…you ruined my dream…threw water at my face and are not apologizing to me…I won't go until you apologize…

Rishi: ok…I m so sorry for disturbing you…monkey…

Taniya (gets really mad and throws a cushion at him and it misses…he runs out the door)…

Rishi: LOSER….can't even aim right….she gets out of bed… and somehow her foot gets tangled to the blanket which was on the floor and she falls down…Rishi comes at the door and laughs real loud…

Rishi: you klutzy little girl hurry up and runs out the door while laughing at her…

we can see the girl is wearing a cute pink spaghetti strap top with black pajamas…

Taniya: I'll see you later…

She goes to the bathroom…she comes outside her hair is wet…she is wearing her bathrobe…she shakes her hair and she starts singing "Hmm.... hmm....

Ham toh bhai jaise hain, waise rahenge

Hum toh bhai jaise hain, waise rahenge
Ab koyi khush ho, ya ho khafa, hum nahin badlenge, apni adaa

Samjhe Na samjhe koyi hum yahi kahenge

Hmm… hum dil ki shehzaadi hai, marzi ki mallika
Haan… hum dil ki shehzaadi hai, marzi ki mallika
Sar pe aanchal kyun rakhe, dhhalka toh dhhalka
Ab koyi khush ho ya koyi roothhe, is baat par chaahe har baat toote
..."

Rishi: please stop singing…and tormenting us… you sound like a cat crying….ur embarrassing Lata ji so much…at least sing a song that is not sang by an Indian Legend…

Taniya is making her hair while standing…she says: shut up donkey…she is wearing a cute little baby pink dress…she puts on her pink sandals…just then she hears her name…

Pam: Taniya….please come down…eat your breakfast…hurry up…Rishi is almost done…

Taniya turns around…now you can see her face…she looks so beautiful…she has an ivory complexion…beautiful brown colored almond shaped eyes……light pink eye shadow on…with black eyeliner…which makes her eyes look even bigger…she has mate colored…lip-gloss on…

Taniya: coming Pam…She picks her purse runs down the stairs…almost slips…

Rishi sees that and says: God…can this girl do anything right ever…come on the table eat something…

Taniya: WHATEVER….they both go to the dining room…Pamela has made aloo parathas…which are Rishi's favorites…

Pamela: Taniya honey eat the parathas…

Taniya: you know….before she could finish the sentence…

Rishi interrupts by saying: she is trying to watch her weight…she is getting fat…

Taniya: oh my god…am I really getting fat…

Rishi: u believe anything na…

Taniya: what do you mean?

Rishi: tum to itni patli ho kay kabhi to dar lag ta hai kay hawa tumhay utha kay upnay sath Na lay gaye…

Taniya: very funny….drinks the orange juice…she says: so who's driving today…

Rishi: you have to …

Taniya: ok

Taniya kisses Pamela on the cheek…and says: where are mom and dad?

Pammmi: your mom is still sleeping and your dad went to New York in the morning…

Taniya: oh…ok…bye…Rishi: Bye Pamela…

Rishi and Taniya get out of the house….they go to Taniya's new red colored Mercedes convertible….she sits in the driving seat…Rishi sits in the passenger….they leave the house…

Taniya: why didn't you go in your own car today?

Rishi: well…I didn't feel like driving…he turns the radio on the song "Teri to teri ta…hamesha yaad satai…" comes on…they both love the song and start singing it…the song is ending…

Rishi: stop the car…

Taniya: why…

Rishi: This is Leena's house I want to see her before I go…
Taniya makes a face and says: you know about Nisha and still u wanna go…

Rishi: I got a right to choose who I like and who I don't…

Taniya: fine…go…you are such a LOSER…leave…Bye…

Rishi: wait yaar…

But Taniya has already started driving the car really fast…after a while she stops the car in front of another house….she honks the horn really loudly…

Inside the house a girl is in her room making her hair…she hears the horn…goes to the balcony…says: Taniya…stop honking I am coming…

Taniya: hurry up…

Sanjana goes downstairs…there she meets her mom Mrs. Payal Ruheja who says: so is it that crazy girl again…

Sanjana: she is not crazy…she is my best friend…she gets mad easily…says this while laughing…Sanjana gets her books gives her mom a kiss on the cheek…says: bye mamma…

Payal: bye beta…

Sanjana sits in the car…and says: Taniya…what happened? T

Taniya: nothing yaar…just stupid Rishi and Leena…

Taniya: why do u always bring ur books when u never even attend any class? …

Sanjana: u know my parents…hv to pretend in front of them…

Taniya: my parents don't even know if I am alive…

Sanjana: don't say that yaar…they care about you a lot…

Taniya: whatever…

Sanjana realizes Taniya's mad so she doesn't say anything…

Taniya starts driving the car really fast…Sanjana: don't drive so fast yaar….Taniya smiles and speeds the car even more…their hair is flying because of the wind…she goes up the hill…just then another car is coming from the different direction…both of their cars CRASH...

Plz. COMMENT...

LUV
~*SW8FAIRY*~

sw8fairy thumbnail
NOBODY LIKE IT... 😭...was it sooooooooo BAD... Edited by sw8fairy - 18 years ago
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a pretty interesting story...continue soon pls.
sw8fairy thumbnail

2nd part-

Taniya gets so pissed off…it was her new car…she gets out of the car…then the guy from the other car comes out…OH MY GOD…he is really hot…tall…handsome…he was about to say something but Taniya says: shut up…don't u dare say a word…listen to me…can't you drive properly…you wrecked my car…stupid idiot jerk…my mood was already bad and you made it even worse…Sanjana comes out of the car and the guy's friend… comes out of his car too…Taniya is still yelling at him…

Sanjana: Taniya…listen to me yaar...

Taniya: can't you see I am talking…just then Sanjana comes behind her and makes her turn around…Taniya turns around and sees her car going down the hill…

Taniya: shit…help me please to the guys…

The guys laugh… the guy say to his friend: should we help him Sujal…the cute guy says no Karan…

Taniya and Sanjana run toward her car…then they hear a bang…bang…crash…Taniya's car is broken…she gets so pissed of…The guys are still laughing…they sit in their car and pass Taniya & Sanjana…

Sujal: sorry babes…next time…listen to me first…

Taniya says: F*** you…the guys leave…she gets her cell out of her purse calls home…Pam picks up the phone…

Pam: Hello…

Taniya: Hello Pam…

Pamela: what happened?

Taniya: woh mera accident ho Gaya…

Pamela: Kya…tum theek tu ho…

Taniya: haan main theek ho magar…meri gari kharab ho gai…aap driver ko gari kay sath bhech sakti hain…

Pamela: ok beta tum kahan pay ho…Taniya tells her the address…

ST. ANTHONY COLLEGE (can't think of any other name):

The most prestigious college of the city…only really smart or rich people attend it…it is famous for getting real good results and for sports…it is a huge college made out of bricks…it is about 9 yrs old and is about to have its 10th anniversary…there kids playing basketball…girls walking…guys whistling at them…girls giving them the look…guys smoking…u know the typical college scene…

Sujal parks the car….says to Karan: yaar…this looks like an interesting college…so anything I should know…u wanna give me the 411….

Karan gets out of the car says: oh nothing much…u know the typical college scene…everybody have their own group…come on I'll introduce u to mine…

Sujal and Karan walking…. A girl screams: Karan wait up…Karan

They stop…the girl reaches them and turns toward Karan and says: Karan…guess what I just heard…there is a new kid coming in our college lets prank him…btw who is this hot guy next to u..

Karan: Malika…darling…u found out about the new kid but didn't find out about how he looks…

Malika thinking then answers: no

Karan: well…let me tell u…this is my cousin Sujal Mehra…he is the new kid…

Malika to Sujal: oh hi…I didn't know it was u…sorry about that…

Sujal: it's ok...btw how did u get to know about me?

Malika: well I've got my sources…

Sujal: wht do ya mean?

Karan: lemme tell u yaar…this is Malika a.k.a the gossip queen of our college…and also my sweet girlfriend…

Sujal: oh…I get that…

Karan: cum on let me introduce u to my gang…

They all go towards this group of guys…

Karan: Hey guys

First guy: hey was sup Karan

Karan: oh nothing much Nakul…btw where is kali…

Nakul: oh… she was right here…probably went to go fix her makeup…says that while laughing

Second guy: Hey karan…so whose this guy…

Karan: hey josh…sorry forgot to introduce u….to Sujal…Everyone this is my cousin Sujal…he just moved here…

Josh: hey welcome….

A beautiful girl comes toward the…the song "Nisha aha a ha Nisha a ha a" comes on…she says: hey guys whoz this hottie…

Josh: Hey Nisha…this is Sujal…Karan's cousin…

Nisha: hi Sujal…I'm Nisha…shakes his hand…and blinks her eyes…and giggles

Sujal: Hi Nisha

Nisha: welcome to our group…

Sujal: Hey thanks

Josh: btw I m right here sweetie…

Nisha: very funny…I was just being nice to him…

Nakul: I think u were being too nice to him…kyon I'm right na Nisha ji…

Nisha: ha ha ha very funny…chal Malika lets go the canteen…kali said she would be there too…

Nakul: oh so that's where she went…

Josh: don't eat too much there babes…or else you will get fat…

Nisha: not funny at all

Josh: it wasn't supposed to be funny

Nisha: whatever…Bye Sujal… ( in a sexy voice)...

Sujal: Bye
The girls leave…

Sujal: hey this is not fair…all the hot girls are taken…

Karan: there are still a few left…

Sujal: I hope there are…

The guys continue talking…lets check what happened with Taniya…

Taniya and Sanjana still waiting…

Taniya: it has been almost 30 minutes…and the stupid driver isn't here yet

Sanjana: he'll cum yaar

Taniya: when… probably when we've died…in a sarcastic tone…

Sanjana: Very funny…

Taniya: I know it is…

Just then they hear a beep it's their car…

Taniya: Driver what took you so long?

Driver: maam…there was too much traffic…

Taniya: oh whatever…listen to me…take my car to the garage…and I'll take this car to the college….k…do u understand this?

Driver: yes…maam

The driver gets out of the car and goes to the other car…while Sanjana and Taniya sit in this car…

Sanjana: why were u so rude to the driver???

Taniya: because that is how…my family taught to behave with them…

Sanjana: really???

Taniya: I was just joking…I was just mad at him…

Sanjana: ok…don't drive to fast this time…

Taniya: ok…madam…lets go to college…

They head towards the college and they finally reach the college…

sw8fairy thumbnail
3rd part-

Taniya parks the car…they both get out…just then this guy runs towrd them…He is screaming Taniya…Taniya…Taniya…

Taniya: oh shit…that's Sameer

Sanjana: whoz dis Sameer?

Taniya: u know that really smart dude…who always gets A's…He said he would make my notes…if

Sanjana: if what??

Taniya: If I would hook you up with him….

Sanjana: What????

Taniya: yes. Well I didn't have a choice…

Sanjana: u didn't hv a choice…wht do u mean by that????

Taniya: I m sorry…please go along with this…please….
Then she makes her puppy dog face…which no one could say no to…

Sanjana: k…but u owe me big time…

Taniya: k thnx… luv u sooo much…gives her a hug…

Sameer finally reaches them…he is panting… cuz he is out of breath….he is wearing really big glasses…his hair is slicked back with oil…he is wearing pants that are to high so u can see his socks…he was wearing the ugliest orange shirt…

Sameer: Hi Taniya…

Taniya: Hi

Sameer: Here are Ur notes…

Taniya: ok…thnx… (Takes the notes from him)…says to…k bye lets go Sanjana…

Sameer: Ur forgetting something…

Taniya: oh right…I hv to give u money…

Sameer: no yaar…u know…wht I m talking abt…

Taniya: oh right…Sanjana…this is Sameer…Sameer this is Sanjana…hv fun u guyz…I' m leavin…

Sanjana: wait Taniya…

Sameer: so hi Sanjana…while fixing his big glasses…

Sanjana: hi (thinking where did I get stuck…I'm gonna see thatTaniya later)…

Taniya smiling and walking….then she sees Rishi…Rishi looks at her…she shows him her tongue…he laughs…

She says: Loser…I hate u…Rishi comes toward her…and says: I'm sorry…I will buy u lunch….

Taniya: uhh…haa…keep on going…

Rishi: I'll buy u a gift…now forgive me…

Taniya: sochey ge …and starts to leave…

Rishi: Taniya…

Taniya turns around and smile and says: I was just jokin yaar…I forgive u…so wht happened between u and Leena?

Rishi: nothing I saw her get her out of her house…she looked like an angel…she was wearing…

Taniya interrupts: I didn't wanna hear all that…

Rishi: k….

Taniya: btw how did u get here?

Rishi: Varun dropped me…he lives next door to Leena na…

Taniya: oh yeah…so where is he?

Rishi: parking the car…he should be back by now…

Varun: I am here…

Taniya: hi… Varun …long time no see…

Varun: yeah just came back from Dallas two days back…

Taniya: k…kool…found somebody…

Varun: no…not yet…still waiting…

Rishi: Taniya…look over there…

Taniya: wht is there?

She looks there and says: OH MY GOD

A group of hot guys are riding their motorcycles and coming towards them…they start circling around them….everybody starts looking then suddenly just then their leader stops right in front of Taniya….He is wearing a black leather jacket with blue jeans…He takes of his helmet…and shakes his head… he looks at Taniya…and points at her to come towards him…Taniya listen to him…He holds her in his arms…and gives her a kiss on the cheek…

Taniya smiles and says: everyone is looking Max…

Max replies: I don't care I haven't seen u for such a long time…

Taniya: but we met yesterday night….

Max: well…thtz too long for me…u gotta problem…

Taniya smiles and says: not at all….

Sujal sees that and says: who are they?

Karan: oh…they are the perfect couple of our college…

Sujal: I actually meant who were the guyz on those motorcycles…but thnx for telling me…

Sujal thinks that they r so not the perfect couple…that girl deserves someone better….that guy is not for her….

Taniya gets out of Max arms and says: I love u sooo much…I'm going to the canteen…u comin…

Max: I love u too…I will come in a while…honey

Taniya: I'll be waiting

Just then the guy on the other motorcycle next to Max says: do u want me to cum instead?????

Taniya: no…Angad u don't hv to cum…I think I just saw Kripa…she was looking for u

Angad: oh SHIT…I forgot I promised her I would meet her at 11:00…itz already 11:30…she is gonna kill me…

Taniya laughs and says: GOOD LUCK Angad…

Angad: Thnx I need it…

Rishi aur Varun kay sath canteen jati hain…wahan pay Nisha aur us ka group bhi hota hain…

Nisha says loud: Look who's here…the college's biggest flirt….

Everyone at her table starts laughing…

Taniya gets mad…starts to go to nisha's table…just then Rishi says: Taniya forget about it yaar…

Taniya: no…seriously wht is that bitch's problem…

Varun: let her go…

Taniya goes to her table and says: Hi everyone how r u?

Hi Nisha…nice dress by the way…

Nisha: oh…thnx…

Taniya: it suits Ur profession…

Nisha: wht do ya mean?

Taniya: u know…that Ur the biggest slut of our college…trying to get everybody's guy…u know if it was a little bit shorter then there wouldn't be a dress…

Nisha: how dare u?

Taniya takes the drink from nisha's table…and drops it at her head…her hair is wet… her makeup starts coming of…

Taniya: next time don't take panga with me…hope you've learnt Ur lesson…

Everybody in the canteen is laughing at Nisha…

Nisha: u bitch….

Taniya: why r u calling Ur self???

Even kali and Malika are laughing….Nisha leaves the table…

Nisha: Gang are u comin…

Kali: I'm not…I hv to finish my juice…

Nisha looks at Malika…Malika is drinking her vanilla shake…

Nisha looks toward Malika and says: so you aren't comin either…

Malika: no

Nisha: fi9…

Nisha gives an evil glare at Taniya…and leaves

Taniya, Varun, Rishi sit at a table…

Taniya to Varun and Rishi: At least one good thing happened…today…

Rishi: wht happened?

Taniya: oh…I had an accident with my car…

Varun and Rishi both at once: WHAT….

Taniya: oh… itz nothing to worry abt…just a tiny accident…but u know that stupid loser wrecked my new car…If I ever see him again…I m gonna do something to him…

Just then Karan's group enter…because Taniya's back is at them…she doesn't see Sujal

Rishi: forget abt that…I am very hungry

Varun: me too…

Taniya: wht do u guyz want?

Rishi: I'll have a coke, a chicken burger with fires…

Varun: I'll have a beef burger with fries…and a coke too…

Taniya: k… I'll go give the order…

Taniya goes to the counter and gives the order….then she gets their food and put it at the table…

Taniya: oh…I forgot my drink…I'll go get it

Taniya goes to the counter and gets her drink…she turns around. And bumps into someone…her drink falls… she doesn't see who it is…

Taniya: I'm so sorry

Sujal: it's ok

Taniya looks at him…and realizes he is the guy who wrecked her car…she gets mad

Taniya: u stupid…idiot… first u wreck my car… now u spilled my drink…can't u ever do anything right????

Sujal: look it wasn't my fault…

Taniya: oh shut up

Max enters the canteen… sees Taniya yelling at the guy…he go towards them…he hugs her from behind…

Taniya: leave me…who r u?

Max: it's me honey…

Taniya: I'm so sorry

Max: itz ok…why r u screaming at him?

Taniya: oh he spilled my drink na…

Max to Sujal: dude… don't disturb my princess…

Taniya leaves and goes to her table

Max: Stay away from her

Sujal: whatever…

Max goes to Taniya…

Max says: hi Rishi and Varun

Rishi: hey

Varun: was up man?

Max: nothing much

Max: Taniya wanna go somewhere…

Taniya: k

Max: k…bye guys. We're leavin…

Rishi and Varun: Bye…Hv fun

Taniya and max leave…Sujal just stares at them leave.….

sw8fairy thumbnail
PLZ......Somebody...leave a comment...even if u think it suckz...atleast comment...come on u ppl...waitin for ur comments...
sw8fairy thumbnail
Nobody Replied 😭 ....BUT WHY?????? Edited by sw8fairy - 18 years ago