Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG.....Hope she ll recover soon .

I cant wait for Anusha and Karthiks reunion. It is gonna be filled with lots of tears and drama ofcourse.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mitika Sharma meets with an accident

Mitika Sharma who plays Anusha in Santaan met with an accident recently. Luckily, she didn't get hurt but her new car was damaged severely.

"I was on my way to shoot when this happened. There was another car which was trying to overtake to my car and it came and banged my car. But by God's grace, my driver and I both escaped safe and unhurt but I got very nervous at that point of time," explains Mitika.

"I stay in Oshiwara but that day we were shooting in Chandivali and the accident took place at the Andheri (West) ka subway at around 6. That's the time when the roads are the most crowded," she adds.

More than being happy about her being safe, the actresses feels very bad for the car which has completely got damaged from the front.

"It was a Swift and I bought it just 2 months back. I am sending it to the showroom for repairs tomorrow," she says, "Meri gaadi se zaada toh uss gaadi ki haalat khaarab hui hai."

In the show, Anusha's marriage is round the corner which is keeping the actress busy.

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, January 14, 2009
  •  
    Source: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090114_93
    aditi... thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Hope she feels better!
    miss_choxz thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    wishing her a speedy recovery!!!