Teen Bahuraniyaan

Comments on Last Episode

hellosky786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay so the drama has ended!😭 
What did you guys think of the drama? Did you like the ending and how they showed everyone getting along? Did you like that they showed the teen bahuraniyaan are preganet?! Share your thoughts!🥱
Who is willing to stay active in this forum with posting pictures/articles about any of the main characters of this serial?!  I'm staying active in this forum even though the serial has ended!😭

I LOVE SAMEER AND JANKI😳
Edited by hellosky786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazi84 thumbnail
yeaaah it was gr8 show ..its sas it has been ended but i m happy they gave us nice ending when the whole family together and all teen bahuraniyan was waiting for new news...it was ncie end.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww.... the ending was soooo sweet when the TB was waiting for good news! 😳
SAD that it ended!

sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought it was uber cute....and awesomt that Rohit came to Bindiya's rescue.

Some things I didn't like...

1) How come Koki got off the hook so easily by Mahesh? I liked the Sameer Indira sequence better.
2) All the bahuraniyaans looked like they were all 8 months preggo...did they plan to get pregnant together?? A little unrealistic...but that's what serials are for I guess.

O well, I'm glad they ended it while I was still interested...=)

O yaa....Anirudh..haha...mirchi...🤣🥳
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The Annirudh mirchi part was over the top...

But overall a very good ending...
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was cute ending
but maybe i was expcting some more scenes of our 3 heros serving more to our pregnant bahus...

sad that it had to end...
i will miss them
Meena Sondhi thumbnail

I like the ending ! It was cute . Over all the seriel was fine . The story was good . The ending was perfect .

It was a good show and it had a good ending one of the best i have seen for a show..its stuck to its title throughout and the show makers have ended it right place than dragging it.