Abhi-Ash to star in Abhinay Deo’s next film

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Abhi-Ash to star in Abhinay Deo's next film

Mumbai:
Bollywood's favorite couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan may have just returned from a grueling shooting schedule (down South) for Mani Ratnam's 'Raavana' (working title) but that hasn't deterred them from signing yet another film together.

Abhi-Ash would be starring in Excel Entertainment's future project to be directed by Abhinay Deo (of 'Delhi Belly' fame). Ritesh Sidhwani of Excel confirmed the news, "Yes, we had signed Abhinay Deo nearly two years back to make a film for us. Now we have signed Abhishek and Aishwarya for the project but let me make it clear that they are not paired opposite each other. The film is a thriller and we would be signing four more actors soon."

When will the film go on floors and where it would be filmed? "The film goes on floors on June 15 and we wrap up by October 8. We would be shooting in Greece, Istanbul, London and Thailand," states Ritesh.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/abhiash-to-star-in-abhinay-deos-next-film/407797/

I'm glad they aren't opposite each other! I mean I love them, but seriously I don't think I can see any more Abhi-Ash romantic films! I might change my mind after I see Ravaana!
It will be nice to see Ash with some other costar other than Hrithik and Abhi. Not that they look bad or stale, but just someone different.

Abhinay Deo