I Love U and Love U forever.....

Posted: 15 years ago
Today episode was nice .... The way Ragi says "I love you" from bottom of heart , controlling her tears and i felt it was a way like i can take anything for u, but never make u feel sad................. Ranvir saying "Love U Forever" with little twich of tear in his eyes was beyond explaning....

they love each other so much, no wonder we love Bidaai .......

Btw when Sadi was in her room and crying I felt that she Really Cried , pain of being treated like that was seeing very naturallly.........

I felt like when ragini says...'I love U'.....it looked like it was more like a 'thanks' coming from the bottom of her heart.....thanks to Ranvir for loving her unconditionally....as she is.
And that made her and will make her take all the worse from the world easily and light heartedly....no matter how harsh it may treat her.

That was really awesome when Ranvir did say i love u forever.....it was the sweetest way to console each other without actually saying it out loud.....it was phenomenal.👏

Ragini's ILU: she stopped him in between his chatter and just quietly said, I love you, as if trying to convey so much through her words, as if saying that its all worth it because i love you,  ranveer seemed so surprised at hearing it, as if sensing that something is different, it was one of the sweetest ILU on TV I have ever seen!!!

Ranveer: First of all, he was so proud of his Ragini becoz she wanted to keep all the pain to herself and keep him safe. The tears in his eyes when she picked up the phone, made me want to cry!!! and all he could say to her was 'I'll love you forever" as if trying to tell her that I will always be here with you, no matter what the world says or does, he will be her strength, so much said through so little!!! Today's episode showed why Bidaai is above any other show in terms of human emotion............

love love love RAGVIR!!!!👏
Originally posted by jiya25

Ragini's ILU: she stopped him in between his chatter and just quietly said, I love you, as if trying to convey so much through her words, as if saying that its all worth it because i love you,  ranveer seemed so surprised at hearing it, as if sensing that something is different, it was one of the sweetest ILU on TV I have ever seen!!!

Ranveer: First of all, he was so proud of his Ragini becoz she wanted to keep all the pain to herself and keep him safe. The tears in his eyes when she picked up the phone, made me want to cry!!! and all he could say to her was 'I'll love you forever" as if trying to tell her that I will always be here with you, no matter what the world says or does, he will be her strength, so much said through so little!!! Today's episode showed why Bidaai is above any other show in terms of human emotion............

Yah i agree with u!! Today's episode showed why bidaai is the best show and famous show.
Originally posted by jiya25

Jiya, you explained it perfectly what we all were thinking.
there love is so strong that just a few simple words between tthem is enough for them to understand each other.
I Too was Surprised That Ragini said I Love You , It was very sweet Scene,And Ranvir when He came to Know what Happened That scene was Simply The best
No big dialogues just one line that Ranvir says I Love You Forever brought a smile on Ragini's face. Totally loved it. That one line said it all no matter what the world thinks i will be by your side throughout!!
Less is more :) I think one of the main effects of the scene is that the dialogue was short and sweet. It was rlly nicely and subtly done
^^ I agree....the power of subtlety is not usually used well in most soaps.....that brief moment when Ragi suddenly interrupts Ranvir and just quietly says "I love you" conveyed a lot more than big speeches and flowery dialogues could ever have.

They so beautifully depicted how Ragini just wanted to push away the pain and the hurt and focus on the blessing that is Ranvir's love in her life.....really great moment!
Today the way Ravir said "I'll love u forever" is beyond words. He was simply tooooooooooooooooooo good. It was simple yet beautiful. It cannot be described in words. Edited by zarmeeno - 15 years ago