INTERVIEW OF SUCHITA TRIVEDI (MINAKSHI)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Suchita Trivedi
TV actress

"Immense concentration and good observation is required to enhance any role"

Kkarishma > Hi, why did you leave the role of Shilpa in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki ?
Suchita Trivedi > Hi It was a pleasure working for Balaji Telefilms. Initially my track was very good and interesting but after the second generation leaped in, my track didn't take off as I wanted it.

Fundamentally_right > Do you think an actor's popularity is limited to his or her last appearance on TV?
Suchita Trivedi > Well, I don't think so...People still come up to me and tell me that my role was very good in Campus and in Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka .

Baic_instinct > How did people react to you when u did not feature on TV for some time?
Suchita Trivedi > They would say Kya ho gaya hai aapko .. aap konse naya programme mein aa rahe hain .

Truly_yours > How does it feel to be counted among some of the best actresses on television?
Suchita Trivedi > Am I considered as one of the best actresses? ... if yes I am very flattered thank you .I am just a learner and working very hard and learning everyday.

Sunaina > Suchita don't you think as a TV star your popularity is short lived. You have to be continuously working to keep your memory alive in people's mind
Suchita Trivedi > Well I feel no, as people would not be talking about serials like Buniyad etc. The smallest character in a good serial is still remembered. It's important to take up good role, work with good makers and a good script and automatically your show takes off and you are remembered.

Madhur > Is TV a medium where generally only young actors get a chance? What about slightly older or over the hill actors? Do they stand a chance?
Suchita Trivedi > Right now TV is going through a very transitional phase and over the hill actors and seniors actors to my limited knowledge have a very a little chance and that's sad because today even a 25 year old is playing a mother to a 20 year old. Ideally this role should be played by a senior actor. So where will they go?

Bidisha > What's the baa, bahu and baby all about? Why such a title for the serial?
Suchita Trivedi > Just wait and watch. It is a sure entertainer.

Over_the_hill > When did you realize that acting was what you wanted take up as a career?
Suchita Trivedi > When I was 6 year sold .I acted as a child artiste in Woh Saat Din, Bahu Ke Awaaz etc

Mayuri > How did you feel when you were facing the camera for the first time?
Suchita Trivedi > I totally mucked up when I was a kid. Nassiruddin was playing my father in Woh Saat Din . That was my first break. I was very nervous and lost.

Shri > What was going on your mind at that time?
Suchita Trivedi > I don't remember. As a child I was very nervous and I did not know what was happening. Nassir bhai, my director K Bapu pampered me and very playfully got my first scene right.

Miny > What are the things that you consider now while taking up a role?
Suchita Trivedi > Just the role and the strength of it. Secondly no matter how small or big the role is how the role helps in taking the story forward is very important and vital.

Suhas > What goes into enhancing the performance from the one that is given in the script?
Suchita Trivedi > That's a good question. Immense concentration and good observation is required to enhance any role.

Amita> Do you prefer to read the scripts in advance?
Suchita Trivedi > Yes I prefer to read the scripts in advance but most of us are briefed with our role and characters and on a daily basis after we get the script on the sets.

Karishma > What is one advice you would like to give to newcomers who are planning to go on Television? When is your birthday and may I have your e-mail address?
Suchita Trivedi > I don't have an Email ID. I am computer illiterate. One should give importance to their looks and the glamour part of it but at the same time you cannot exist without giving your full concentration, importance to acting. My birthday is on the 20 th September, I am a Virgo.

Angula > How do you improve on your acting?
Suchita Trivedi > Always have this attitude that it is not enough, there is still more to learn.

Bunty> As an actress how have you progressed?
Suchita Trivedi > I have just learnt how to learn well and am still learning.

Sign Of Message > With so many question related to acting at this moment I feel very responsible and a promise to u all that I will give my best and never let you guys down. Thank you so much. God bless. Love Suchita
Edited by dhaval_h_parekh - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago
thx.for posting the article.
iqbal