Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i also cant watch KAA..........but when i go to the forum someone wrote there that purva from kasam se enterd in the serial........i thought oh she the same kiran of kasturi so b/c of her i watched 1 st time karam apna apna episode today and u know hans hans ky bora hal ho gya...........i remembered her horrible days with massi and her BLACK MAGIC oh u know i say THANKS GOD she is out from our love birds life............

sam9 thumbnail
i kinda dnt hate her much!!! (i mean personallyy) i mean
i kinda feel bad for her that she was given wrong hopes and a character by k-ekta!!
i mean she was tld she would end up being the lead on the xpense of shubhangi being kicked out (UGHH!! hate ekta for this part) but for any new comer its a great
loss if they are promised sumthing and they lose their prixed role!! so on that part i kinda feel bad and now lil happiee dat atleast she is playing a pivotal role in karam apna apna ( no offence i cant bear to watch that show but styl)....
but in the role of kiran she actually made us hate her!!! so kudos for her on that part!!

sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings!!
sameeha!!
Edited by sam9 - 15 years ago
cutykoo20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinky charm

i also cant watch KAA..........but when i go to the forum someone wrote there that purva from kasam se enterd in the serial........i thought oh she the same kiran of kasturi so b/c of her i watched 1 st time karam apna apna episode today and u know hans hans ky bora hal ho gya...........i remembered her horrible days with massi and her BLACK MAGIC oh u know i say THANKS GOD she is out from our love birds life............

ur right pinky when i remember all vooddoooooo done by kiran i roll up on floorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cutykoo20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam9

i kinda dnt hate her much!!! (i mean personallyy) i mean

i kinda feel bad for her that she was given wrong hopes and a character by k-ekta!!
i mean she was tld she would end up being the lead on the xpense of shubhangi being kicked out (UGHH!! hate ekta for this part) but for any new comer its a great
loss if they are promised sumthing and they lose their prixed role!! so on that part i kinda feel bad and now lil happiee dat atleast she is playing a pivotal role in karam apna apna ( no offence i cant bear to watch that show but styl)....
but in the role of kiran she actually made us hate her!!! so kudos for her on that part!!

sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings!!
sameeha!!

rido sameeha

this ekta is such a devil
she is monster lady i must say
hmm right kiran made that character hateful hardcore hatred character thats mean she is gud actress
pinky charm thumbnail
u know especiaaly that secene where massi and kiran make a black magic drink for robbie and when she bought in the room and said robbie sir its for u............oh my  GOD such horrible and stupid lady..........in one more secene when she said to robbie that some people come  for your interview they wants to  take some photograph so u be prepare for it and robbie started his hair to comb OH WHAT A STUPID SECENE..........and in cottage secene she had no sharam at all just changed her clothes in front of our rock star she is the most tttttttttttttttttttttttt besharam girl of BT......................
pinky charm thumbnail
u know in KAA parteek or something like that which was sahil of ynki fall for her like our rock srar robbie sabarwal ithink she also did black magic on him  as she did on our  our rock star ................and guys how ekta can showed us that it was our kastu ..our kasturi is not besharam like her..........
mimi0295 thumbnail
Oh gosh, seriously? LOL Awee, all the best Riddhi, I have nothing against you, just your character Kiran still gives me nightmares.
But I must say- thanks to you, I've become "known" by many here! =) lol

@ Saraa- OMG you told your mom about the petition... *embarrassed* lol
marui thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sara that was too funny yr mother saying that it was you people who made life miserable for Kiran- quite right. Let us hope we do that for Abhi and get rid of him before he becomes a nuisance.πŸ˜‰

spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimi0295

@ Saraa- OMG you told your mom about the petition... *embarrassed* lol

hahahaha!!! i tld dis scene to her  cox she once saw me filling out sum petition 100 tymes again and again and she was like wats the petition for!! and i was like " to save kasturi from evil kiran" hahahaha!! 😳😳