~*JCJ- Article Collection-Comment

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys....In this Topic..Post All the JCJ Articles....and from now on members are welcome to comment...

❤️MONA
Edited by VishleshaDR - 14 years ago

Article by:vishlesha

Acting classes on the sets of Jugni Chali Jalandhar
Published by Jaish at 7:28 pm under Hindi Television News, SAB TV, Small Screen News

Ranjit, Bollywood's veteran villain and lead actor on SAB's show 'Jugni Chali Jalandhar' passes on tips to his co-actors on improvising their acting skills. He says, "Yes we all do sit together during breaks and some time post lunch, these new kids get very nervous during their shot, so I try to ease them with some simple tips and also give them a cold glass of lassi to relax their mind."

Actress Muskan (Jugni) who plays the lead character says "Ranjitji's tips have definitely helped me perform better and I consciously try not to have any retakes"
Catch the shows of Jugni Chali Jalandhar every Monday ' Thursday at 9:30 pm only on SAB

source: http://www.moviejini.com/tvjini/2008/11/acting-classes-on-the-sets-of-jugni-chali-jalandhar/
Tellybuzz article on Main Kab Saas Banungi

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3695

Article by ROCKkSTAR

Indiantelevision.com's News Headlines

Sab to launch Jugni Chali Jalandhar on 29 September

Indiantelevision.com Team

(17 September 2008 4:00 pm)

MUMBAI: Beefing up its prime time after repositioning itself as a family comedy channel, Sab is launching another fiction-based show Jugni Chali Jalandhar.

Replacing Left Right Left, the show will air from 29 September (Monday - Thursday) at 9:30 pm.

Sab business head Anooj Kapoor said, "With the launch of this show, Sab will successfully become the final destination for family comedy shows. This is the fourth show we have launched in the past two months and now our primetime (Monday to Thursday 8-10pm) strongly underlines our new strategy of providing daily light entertainment for the entire family."

document.write("< marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 width=440 height="+linescenterfirstht+" border="0" scrolling="no" ="/templates/itv/line_center_first.htm">")

The show is produced by Tony and Deeya Singh, who have earlier produced shows like Left Right Left and Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.

Jugni Chali Jalandhar is a journey of a young educated girl breaking the societal myths. Based on the prevalent innate belief that educated women can never make good homemakers, the show revolves around (Vicky) played by Karan Godwan who follows this congenital belief and thus is reluctant to marry an educated woman. The yarn weaves through a tale for generations until the heroine Muskan Mehani (Jugni) breaks this myth.

document.write("< marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 width=440 height="+linescenterthirdht+" border="0" scrolling="no" ="/templates/itv/line_center_third.htm">") < marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="/templates/itv/line_center_third.htm" Border=0 width=440 scrolling=no height=0>

"Though Jugni Chali Jalandhar talks about a relevant social issue, the treatment of the same will be light-hearted without diluting the relevance of the issue," said Kapoor.

Article by ROCKkSTAR

COMEDY: Jugni Chali Jalandhar

Jugni is determined to marry Vicky despite his conservative family
By Sundari Venkatraman . Sep 25, 2008
Comments [2]   E-mail

Premieres on Monday, September 29, 2008 at 9.30 pm IST on Sab TV

Jugni is a doctor from London. She's in love with Vicky who belongs to a very conservative family from Jhajhariya, a small town in Jalandhar. Vicky loves her too but is reluctant to pursue their relationship as he is afraid that his family will never approve of the match.

His parents, Bauji and Jaspreet, strongly believe that educated women make their husbands unhappy. Hence the women of the house are uneducated beginning with Jaspreet herself. Their eldest born, Balwinder, is married to the uneducated Sonia and they lead a very happy life.

Under the circumstances, Vicky is very reluctant to approach them about his love for the highly qualified Jugni. But the lady is one determined woman. She travels all the way from London to get hooked to the man of her dreams. And she goes about this in quite a hilarious fashion.

Article by ROCKkSTAR

Friday, September 26, 2008

Muskaan Mehani as Jugni in Jugni Chali Jalandhar- new show on Sab

Muskan Mehani got recognition from her very first serial- Yeh Meri Life Hai where she played the protagonists best friend- Mandy. Muskaan was very much liked in this role. Then afterwards she did small roles in few more serials like Mamta, Rishton Ki Dor etc. but nothing helped her much.
Then she bagged the role of Dr. Sapna in Star One's show- Dil Mil Gaye. This serial again made her popular and brought her name and fame. But soon she left the serial as according to her the focus of the story was on the lead pair. Her next serial was channel 9x's-Dahhej. And after doing one of the main leads in the serial the actress is ready with her new serial- Jugni Chali Jalandar.
In the serial Muskan is playing the main lead Jugni who is a doctor by profession but hides her real identity as her father in law believes that educated girls can't be good home makers. Jugni takes it as a challenge and decides to break this myth. So she moves from London to Jagtaaria, a small village in Jallandhar. She hides her real identity and disguised herself as an illiterate and succeeds in marrying her dream boy. From here the real dram begins as now she has to be the favorite of every one in the house and also to hide her real identity. So it will be very entertaining to see this struggle of a doctor from London to be an illiterate village girl.
Karan Godwan who is a new comer in industry is playing Muskaan's move interst in the serial. The other stars are Ranjeet, Alka Sachdev, Baba Sehgal, Abhishek Awasthi etc.
The show is going on air from 29th September at 9-30 pm on Sab TV

Love strikes stars on SAB

The rumour mills are churning out tales of two love stories on SAB. The love birds in question are the lead pair of SAB shows Lo ho gayi Pooja is ghar ki and Jugni Chali Jalandhar. While Sana Saeed is said to be smitten by her Lo ho gayi Pooja.. colleague Amit Dolawat, ''Jugni' Muskaan Mehani seems to have founds a real liking for Karan Godwan, who plays her love interest in the show.

A little birdie from the sets of Lo ho gayi Pooja' says, "Amit brings his portable DVD player on the sets, and during the breaks Amit and Sana sit together in his vanity van and enjoy watching movies," says an on set khabroo.

Meanwhile, a keen observer from the sets of Jugni Chali Jalandhar says, "We all think something is cooking between them, they go out for coffee together during breaks. We've also heard them talking about their likes and dislikes."

Whenever anyone has asked them about their relationship, our four love birds have always maintained that they're just friends.

Its only time that will tell whether this friendship blossoms into something else.

source: http://televisionduniya.blogspot.com/2008/11/love-strikes-stars-on-sab.html

Ex-boyfriend Abhishek talks about their split

by Subhash K. Jha
Abhishek Awasthi with Rakhi Sawant
picture: Viral Bhayani
Abhishek Awasthi with Rakhi Sawant
Abhishek Awasthi, known as Rakhi Sawant's boyfriend, is in no mood to compromise this time after their recent breakup and blames people around her for the situation.
"They were doing it (instigating) all the time. People enjoy breaking up relationships, not building them," Abhishek told IANS.

Early this year too they broke up, but then Abhishek patched up with Rakhi at the time. However, this time he is no mood to compromise.

"In love you shouldn't compromise beyond a point. The more you compromise the more you're mistreated," said Abhishek.

But he refused to say anything against his ex-girlfriend.

"She has been with me for three years, given me some golden moments that will remain with me for my lifetime. Those three years will remain precious to me.

"Yes, the last two months have been unfortunate. I was totally misunderstood. I was doing a daily soap and I had no time to attend to her calls. Anyway my first serial Tony & Deya Singh's 'Jugni Chali Jalandhar' is getting a very good response."

Excerpts:

Why this bitter parting?

Destiny. It was very harsh. Whatever happens happens for the best.

Why is Rakhi so bitter?

I've no idea what's in her mind. There's a communication gap between us. She's doing her own thing. I'm also busy trying to make my own career. I want to devote all my time to work so that I can make some progress. Yes, there were complications between us. We weren't talking much lately. I wasn't giving her time. I wish she had confidence in me and not listened to loose talk about my character.

But you must've done something to hurt her?

No nothing. I've never done anything to hurt her.

Do you now resent being known as Rakhi Sawant's boyfriend?

Yes, to a great extent I am known as her boyfriend. But my work lately has proved I'm not just someone's boyfriend. I am Abhishek Awasthi.

Whenever we saw you, it was only with her.

I've supported her a lot. I was like a wall between her and the world. No one could reach her without crossing me.

Were you also working as her manager?

No, never. She has a manager to handle her work. But I was there to make sure no harm was done to her.

She says she doesn't want to say anything because families are involved?

She's saying this after saying it all. If it comes to speaking out I could also say a lot of things. I don't need to clear my name. She has been with me for three years, given me some golden moments that will remain with me for my lifetime.

Do you think someone has instigated her against you?

Oh yes. They were doing it all the time. People enjoy breaking up relationships, not building them.

When did you part?

A month back. Now I stay in my own flat in Malad.

Hurt?

Ummmm. I'm very happy to be alone. Really.

You've split a number of times and come together again. How do we take you seriously this time?

Not a number of times. A few times. And I took the help of media last time (at Valentine's Day). I wanted to set an example for other couples who have differences and who have a chance of patching up. I also wanted to show the world how much I loved Rakhi. People turned that into a joke. And the damage done then was more to my family than me. That's why I'm keeping quiet now. I don't want to talk about this any more.

What is the lesson that you've learnt?

In love you shouldn't compromise beyond a point. The more you compromise the more you're mistreated.

Any regrets?

Regrets for what? Those three years will remain precious to me. Yes, the last two months have been unfortunate. I was totally misunderstood. I was doing a daily soap and I had no time to attend to her calls. Anyway my first serial Tony & Deya Singh's "Jugni Chali Jalandhar" is getting a very good response.

Afraid to step into the world without Rakhi Sawant?

Look, if I wasn't talented I wouldn't have got any work.

source: http://www.masala.com/8435-ive-never-done-anything-to-hurt-rakhi-sawant

Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 15 years ago

Baba slaps Abhishek!
26 Dec 2008, 0000 hrs IST, TNN

Abhishek Avasthi gets slapped! Oh, again? Yes, but this time it's not his ex-beloved Rakhi, but the rap singer Baba Sehgal who's slapped
Abhishek Avasthi and Baba Sehgal
him. Wondering what made Baba do something like that?

Well, before your imagination gets the better of you, let us remind you that Baba and Abhishek are acting

together in one of SAB's show Jugni Chali Jalandhar which is telecast from Monday to Thursday at 9.30 pm. And it was during shooting a sequence when the incident occured. It so happened that the two had a sequence where Baba slaps Abhishek for some prank that he plays in the show. Our Punjab da puttar Baba got so involved in the scene, that he actually slapped Abhishek for real in front of the entire unit. All the unit members were stunned, but didn't utter a word as it was too embarrassing for Abhishek.

We decided to check Baba and Abhishek's reaction. "I felt too ashamed of myself for doing something like this. I immediately apologised to Abhi. It was very kind of him to forgive me," said Baba. "It's okay... Hota hai. Baba is just like my elder brother, and there is no point in blowing a small mistake into a big issue," said Abhishek rather diplomatically.

Jugni Chali Jalandhar :a lighthearted comic story

November 20th, 2008

Jugni Chali Jalandhar (Mon - Thu, 9.30pm ) on SAB is a lighthearted comic story revolving around a girl who comes down all the way from the London to change the conservative outlook of her boy friend's family in Jagtaaria (a small town in Jalandhar) in India.

This is a story of a girl who is in love with the hero who comes from a family with set principles and beliefs regarding marriages of the sons. These rules have been followed for generations and the hero too would abide by them, according to which Jugni is not eligible to get married to the hero. The belief that 'educated women can never become good homemakers' is deep imbibed into the minds of the family members. Thus, all the bahu's of the house are uneducated and keep their husbands happy.

While Jugni is an educated woman (doctor by profession) from UK, she can never get married to the man of her dreams. Here lies the challenge, which Jugni takes up, and is all set on her path to get married. She keeps it low that she is well educated and finally gets married to him. The story then graduates along with her aim to break the age-old myth of the family, that only uneducated women can keep the house going. With various strong characters in the show 'Jugni Chali Jalandhar, is a fun filled, hilarious show and a family entertainer.