Jugni Chali Jalandhar

~*~JCJ Help Desk~*~

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

In this topic u can:

If you need help u can post your question here and someone will help u out and if not then u can pm me.

If u want to make a suggestion on something then this is the right place for u...u can post them here... 

❤️MONA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishty1033 thumbnail
hi can anyone plz help me find the videos of JCJ from 29th sept...until.....15th october.........
mishty1033 thumbnail
Hey mona....

I was just wondering that maybe there should be like an article section ....but we should post articles in a aseperate post tooo.... so that people can comment on it........
Hows that.....

cuz then if people don't get to comment they will be bored of just reading stufff...naaaaaa

let me know wht u think..

bu-bye

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey mona

do u have any idea how to make the posts into stickies so they stay on the front page and don't get lost within the discussions??

thanks
Originally posted by: vishlesha

Hey mona....

I was just wondering that maybe there should be like an article section ....but we should post articles in a aseperate post tooo.... so that people can comment on it........
Hows that.....

cuz then if people don't get to comment they will be bored of just reading stufff...naaaaaa

let me know wht u think..

bu-bye

hey hun i dont think we should always open new topic for articles as i have open one where u can post al the articles and if u want to comment then i will take off the rule which say no comment...so that u can comment there..i m not leeting u post topic inthe forum so that we can keep it neat.....hope that helps...
❤️MONA
Originally posted by: ugababe

hey mona

do u have any idea how to make the posts into stickies so they stay on the front page and don't get lost within the discussions??

thanks

hey since this forum is new we dont have any mod..so i have sent a pm to global mod and they will give us a mod who is take good care ofthe forum and willalso keep it active...hope that helps...
❤️MONA
mishty1033 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey hun i dont think we should always open new topic for articles as i have open one where u can post al the articles and if u want to comment then i will take off the rule which say no comment...so that u can comment there..i m not leeting u post topic inthe forum so that we can keep it neat.....hope that helps...
❤️MONA

noooooooooo......wwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

😆

like seriously.... the forum will be neat but what you could do is like post the links to the articles in the artcicle section ...so u no like when someone wants to review any of the article they can look up the article in the articlae archives....... thhts a better option what do u think...

n the forum is goonnnna be neat....

cuz even in dmg forum they post the articles  in a diff post so people can discuss it.

i m not sure if they have an article archive....
if not then we r the first.......
I think this is a good option if not better.....

plz let me know.......

thnx

Vishlesha
Originally posted by: vishlesha

noooooooooo......wwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

😆

like seriously.... the forum will be neat but what you could do is like post the links to the articles in the artcicle section ...so u no like when someone wants to review any of the article they can look up the article in the articlae archives....... thhts a better option what do u think...

n the forum is goonnnna be neat....

cuz even in dmg forum they post the articles  in a diff post so people can discuss it.

i m not sure if they have an article archive....
if not then we r the first.......
I think this is a good option if not better.....

plz let me know.......

thnx

Vishlesha

i guess...it would be ok..ya that is fine with me...
❤️MONA