Poll Choice
yes
no
have not tried it
it is ok
yes and i would love to have a pp eating competition
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Another random question that popped into my head but this time it was due to the paani puri eating competition bit in rab ne bana di jodi (love the movie). I would love to do that. Who here would?

Like??...yarr i loveee it..let's have a competition..maza ayega.....2 days ago i won a pp competition but yarr 13 n half plates khane ke baad u know kya haal hua..ahh!!🤢!..phir bhi i can eat more i feel..😉

yup.
Edited by sunshine. - 14 years ago

i used to like it till one day i got sick. lol i never dared to eat one ever again! 🤢

i love paani puri but i eat it only when made at home

my mom told me that once she had gone to the stall to eat paani puri and then in that water she found a cockroach.

After she told me this i never dared to eat paani puri from roadside stalls !!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
i love eating it but go for it only occasionally once or twice in a year that too in big branded stores like bikaner or haldiram as surely after that i see the result of them on my stomach
I always order gol gappe as my starter before the main meal.

they r my life yaar
pani puri ....i eat them everyday ....near skool ....a shop...n chat too ..

edit

Edited by indn inn0cence - 14 years ago

I love pani puri  .. planning to make them myself  for the 1st time this wkend .. its $6 for 6pcs at restaurants here in australia