Kareena Kareena

Share your exprience here in this topic

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey ppl

lets start sharing yours exprioences here in this topic

talk about memorable momments tht u spent here

your likes & dislikes everything tht u want to share ...

Wht things comin to your mind when u look back & see ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm21 thumbnail
When I look Back, January 2005. I was searching for some pics of Kulraj. By chance I came here at IF and joined. Since then, my journey carried on here. Sumit(SuMs) was the first person to contact me and we were friends very soon. I have lot of sweet memories here. I can't calculate how much time i spent here at IF. It really gives me pleasure to count Kareena Kareena Forum of IF as my 2nd family with lots of nice friends who were and are reguler at this forum. I feel really sad as KK ended. I will definitely miss this forum just like i will miss Kareena Kareena.
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
Like mm21, my journey also started in January 2005. Before KK, I hardly ever watched any Indian serial, as anytime my mom was watching TV, her serials had nothing but rona, dhona, and badla. Only show on Indian channels I watch are Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Antakshari (which is now over, unfortunately).

It was a snow day and I was channel surfing. I tuned in to a show where a radio jockey and another radio jockey were named Kareena. (Remember when Pammi aped her to win Tushar? Remember when Pammi also threatened Kareena that she'll expose her double-life?). It was wa too confusing for the first-time viewer. Nonetheless, I thought that episode was funny, but wasn't something that was going to last. About two weeks later, I just randomly tuned into the show and it was getting a bit more interesting when Kareena, who lived two lives, was going to confess to her boss that she was not really married and is a radio jockey. Since then, for some reason, I wanted to watch this serial. I thought this serial was going to end when Pammi gets exposed and all ends happily ever after.

Around early February, my pharmacy started giving me night shifts. As a result, I only saw this show only at the nights and whatever I missed, I was hoping to follow up with it on the recap. At one point, I missed too many episodes that I had to find a way to catch up. Thus, I found this forum and Sumit and Poo's India updates. Since then, I've been actively watching the show and coming to IF (not registered till June though) to see how topics came about and other cool things.

I must say this serial was very very wholesome. It had every element that I was able to appreciate. Elements of love, desire, friendship, laughter, life, anger, loneliness, melancholy, revenge, inner-strength, coruage, power, dignity, honor, and victory. KK had become a significant chapter in my life. My night shifts won't ever feel the same, when I come home and KK not gracing my TV screen.

"jaane kahan gaye woh din?"
NandaniAddict thumbnail
I Love Kareena
Shez Jus Awesome

But I Really Like Mr.PK
He Iz Also Funny And Cute SomeTimez

I Cried When Tribun Jee Called Nokur 2 PK 😭

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
My experience here has been great! This is the first serial I dedicated a group too and wrote fan fiction stories about. It is like I found things in me that I never knew existed.

Kareena Kareena started out as a comedy and I really loved that, I used to tape it at night and watch it when I came home from school and I would always check what was going to happen next, thanks to SUMS updates.

This serial will surely be missed.
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My experience with this group has been very good. I actually joined this forum to get to know whatz happenning in Astitva and Tumhari disha, as i had to move out of the house to join a job and live in a diff city sharing a room with my friend. I wasnt getting Zee there and IF came to my rescue then. Now, though i am back home...still visit the forum....got too addicted :))

Though i visit all forums....i am active only in this group. Made good friends here too. Not a single day passed without looking forward for excellent updates from SuMs...good to know that such wonderful topic is opened up. Its truly wonderful being here...

One more thing to add up....This is the place i first got to learn something on designing...remember?? The photoshop tutorial for banner contest....I had my hands laid first time using photoshop only thru this forum...and thanks a lot for that 👏
Aries23 thumbnail
All n all i loved the show 😊
sameer.84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the show started in oct last yr. i was able to watch its first episode and liked it there itself. after sometime, tried to find out bout kareena on the net. went thru zeetv site, then articles on newpapers online, her fan's websites and finally IF. i didnt know that i was also able to post the topics. i just went on reading the post for few weeks. finally i made an account in May this yr and started posting my views on the show. started couple of quizzes and posted more than 60 posts.

it was really fun to post my views and read others........the ppl too were so nice that they became friends within no time.....the ppl with whom the interaction was more are SuMs, mm21, kishore_bhakta, prem_diwani and a few more.

its hard to describe the feelings.

sammiya4u thumbnail
kareena kareen iz tha best drama goin i loved every bit abt it .i love prem .i miss him 2 much but guyz good thing hv 2 cm 2 end so cheer up n wait 4 kareena with a new drama :) 😉 🤗
gcool thumbnail
I will miss kareen kareena 2...i loved this serial...but on a happier note, kareena in person (kulraj) is in my city...as i said that i have her email and i know her sister, she is here in my city, visiting her sister. I will be meeting her tommorrow! I will put up some pics if i do indeed meet her because it is not 100% guaranteed, but i will put up pics to prove i am not lying. I am soooo excited! Please give me any messages you would like to tell her.
Gcool