Twilight

hrithik ash in twilight hindi aur kaun

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
cmon lead pair twilight...whats ur take..

hrithik..ash

not really.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ummmmm maybe shahid kapoor and amrita rao! or sonam and ranbir! cuz u need a young couple who have good chemistry and lookk good together so yea ranbir or shahid could be edward and sonam or amrita could b bella but no one beats kristen or robert😆
Edited by ~*RanKan4eva*~ - 15 years ago
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*RanKan4eva*~

ummmmm maybe shahid kapoor and amrita rao! or sonam and ranbir! cuz u need a young couple who have good chemistry and lookk good together so yea ranbir or shahid could be edward and sonam or amrita could b bella but no one beats kristen or robert😆

newe ideass yess..cool pairings for the char
safeplacetoland thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey is the RanKan4eva Harshit? Boy i cant believe this....boys have started reading twilight too!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think any indian actors gonna fit edward and bella's role
NidziWidzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhieya

hey is the RanKan4eva Harshit? Boy i cant believe this....boys have started reading twilight too!

WHAT!!!!! IM not harshit, kit_fan im Nida😆 i used to b on kit forum and i love rankan thats why😆😆😆 i remmber u from the forum
NidziWidzi thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Zoe28 thumbnail

my cast preferences for hindi version would shahid/john as edward, priyanka as bella, Hrithik as Jacob ( he has the charm and cockyness for jacobs character i think), Ash as Rosalie, Imran as Jasper, Priety as Alice, Salman/Amir as Carlisle, and karisma as esme.   

thanks nida for liking the vm! No one else seems to! sorry for calling u sum1 else!

Nidz