Appreciation for Seema Kapoor/Vasundhara Rajbhansh

Posted: 15 years ago
I think Seema kapoor rocked the show..the change from arrogance to emotional, and still holding her stand is just superb....Her emotional scene between Alekh made my eyes moist...i think she was par excellence, and hence is a very very good actress. I wish she wins a lot of awards for her work...I appreciate Seema Kapoor for her work....

If you feel the same, do share your thoughts and lets appreciate Seema Kapoor
she was brilliant... this whole week..her emotional scenes with alekh were so wonderful 👏 brilliant stuff...
Yea I agree she is a superb actor
Definitely agree.

She made you sympathize with her character even though she's one of the characters that you feel you can't ever sympathize with.

Brilliant actress. Truly deserves to be recognized for her work.
shes a superb actress!!!!!! scene with alekh was too beautiful!!!
Her portrayal of Vasu's emotional breakdown in Monday's epi and in today's epi was the stuff of legends..! 

She totally rocked this week!! Kudos to Seema Kapoor! 👏👏
i agreeeee she was awesome...........................
Her Smile made me Rememeber Seema In her Old Days In the Serial Hum saath Aath hai. She was The Eldest Bahu very Innocent and she was Slim at That time actually I could'nt Recognise Her Till I read an Interview ,I was Shocked she was So Nice and Good In that Show.

Hats Of to Seema For potraying Two Different Roles So Effortlessly Be It Innocent Bahu In Hum Saath Aath Hai to being Scheming Mom In Bidaai
Seema Kapoor is doing a brilliant job indeed portraying Vasu Rajvansh.....I think she definitely deserves an award for her performance.....she's been amazing this entire week!