~*~ Introduce Your Self Here ~*~

Posted: 15 years ago
Lets us introduce our self to know each other better.

Name-Sharona

Place-Aruba

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Shree-The show seems interesting, the concept of a girl fighting for her love is good and also for the main leads, i want to see their story

Looking forward to other's intro

Love & Regards,
Sharona
hi  SALAAM SHARONA my name S/A   and i livE uk  i'm fan of wasna the seems intersting hope everyone enjoyed
hi my name is margi..
i live in canada.
i am looking forward to lots of excitment in this show i love it already and would like to see shree and hari married soon....they are such a cute couple..

luv margi
Hey I am  Imran ...
I am here mostly because of Wasna .. Because she is one of my Cute Fav Actress on television ..

Hope to see all of you around here ..

Name-*king*

Place-IF

Occupation-Ruling IF

You are looking forward to Shree-The king like hatsoff shows. they have a gud mix of comedy n drama. since this is based on super-natural powers n not a saas-bahu torture the king entered this kingdom.

Love & Regards,
*king*
Name: Rina

Place: Sweden, Stockholm

Occupation: Student in IESE (International English School in Enskede)

You are looking forward to Shree: I'm looking forward to the story. It has  a really very good story and some scary things😛

Love Rina
Name-Tia

Place-Edmonton

Occupation-Student

You are looking forward to Shree-The show seems interesting, the concept of a girl fighting for her love is good and also for the main leads, i want to see their story and plus I love the main lead who played Dhara and Kinjal.

Name - Sanjida
Place - USA
Occupation - Student

You are looking forward to Shree - The show seems interesting, the concept of a girl fighting for her love is good , it something totaly different from other drama..Wasna is a very sweet actress..

Love & Regards,
Sanjida

Hi, m Lipsha from india.

n m completely hats off FAN..
Hi I'm Kripa S.I'm looking forward for Shree