Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harishree thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thankyou and can i have the videos of hash scenes aired on 29, 30, 31 december. you can send the videos to my email id: [email protected]
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: harishree

Thankyou and can i have the videos of hash scenes aired on 29, 30, 31 december. you can send the videos to my email id: [email protected]

Hey The Video Link are Provided here,
Jus Look through Them and Plus There Downloadable Link

harishree thumbnail
i cannot download videos from zshare and i have realplayer so i will have to download it from youtube. please provide me the youtube link
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

i cannot download videos from zshare and i have realplayer so i will have to download it from youtube. please provide me the youtube link

You can directly go to Youtube and search for whichever epi you want to download...
They have been uploaded by lots of members..... so just search it like for example...if you want 1st jan epi of Shree the just write in the search box "Shree Jan 1st 2008" and click search i am sure u'll find them there....

one more thing real player has nothing to do with zshare downloading..... i also have it but i can still download from zshare...... you can just click download on the top left corner of the video....

do not try to download the zshare video into realplayer.......i hopt this helps

Pari
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
my name is mehraan, do v hve a chattied thread here n any1 frm uae?
harishree thumbnail
thankyou very much it helped me alot.Now i can not find hash dance video and their 29 dec mandir scene. can you please provide the lnkEdited by harishree - 15 years ago
aish_2711 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u give the link for mp3 version of title song

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thankyou very much it helped me alot.Now i can not find hash dance video and their 29 dec mandir scene. can you please provide the lnk

it hasn't been uploaded yet
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happy9909

approximately when will it start in USA

22nd January 9:30 p.m.