Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr (Star One Hum Tum) Pa1 Pg 1

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2008-12-21T01:52:16Z
Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr
Staring: Mohit Sehgal (Samrat), Arjun Bijlani (Mayank), Sanaya Irani (Nikki), Rati Pandey (Nupur), and Navina Bola (Diya)

Friends… to understand the characters of Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr than you will need to read the fan-fic because it's filled with patently of emotions behind it. And plus its mainly about Nikki (Sanaya Irani who plays the main protagonist of Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr).

Part I - Intro of Nikki and her life!

Dear Diary,

Every time I have seen my parents fight in-front of me over stupid things. Even I and my brother Vishal don't get along because of our difference in heart. For example, if I believe in love than he doesn't. If I'm connected to my culture in India than my brother isn't, not only him but all my cousins are opposite me. I never understood life without my mother who I love the most with a-little love for my father.

Anyways, slowly I grew up in the atmosphere of being neglected by everyone in my life because of my beauty. It's not my fault that I am not beautiful like all the other girls around me. It's not my fault for wearing glasses. It's not my fault for being connected to my country India even though I am born in Canada.

Sometimes I feel like ditching everything and run away to India. And start new life without being known as Mr. Jai Walia's daughter… Nikki Walia.

My father is well known business tycoon in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. For my father money is everything to him not his family or kids. And for my mother shopping is everything and plus her social-life not her daughter Nikki but she loves her son Vishal a-lot.

Sometimes I would ask my self a question… why does everyone neglect me? Because of my beauty or isn't just because of me? Or is just being Nikki Walia (who is nothing like her parents or her brother Vishal)?

Other than my family… my life revolves around my three best friends - Heather, Mohini, and Gunno Bhaiyya (who I worship as god), they except me for who I am… not because of my statues in life or not being Jai Walia's daughter.

Anyways, let's forget about my family and my problems because I have decided to run away to India without any ones help. I know what I am doing is wrong, but there is no option left for me than running away from home. Because my father wants me to get married to his business partner's son Karan and my mother wants me to get married to her friend's son Ajay. Between all that… did they ask me if I'm alright with it? "No" they haven't thought about asking me and started to fight among each other. So now I am going to India and start my life with a new beginning in India.

Tia

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-02-10T15:34:59Z
hey...this is a good start. sounds like an interesting story. do continue soon.
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go