Sisters pe shuru sisters pe khatam....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

I was just wondering guys that what if the serial how it was started on sisters storyline...becomes plateaued on sisters for a while again(taking into consideration all that post wedding cute RagVir scenes and SaAlekh scenes happen)....or what if it sidelines the guys and just concentrates on the ladies.

What do u guys think???

Its about sisters and also the characters related to it and its weaven beautifully i also think its about brother hood..Aalekh and Ranvir's bond i simply love it.. The way Sadhna and Ragini can do anything for each other... Similarly Alekh and Ranvir can also do anything for each other something which is beautiful....!!

Luv,

Shagun

Magar Shaugs....i dont know like how other characters doesnt make much impact on the show i think even the heroes might end up like that once this post marriage and the Alekh getting better is handled.

Edited by starz4me - 15 years ago
Sonal...its Rajan's show and so we can expect something good thats why many love the overall show including u me n most of us out here....Though we have individual fav's but overall the show rocks its because the way relationships r handled!!

Luv,

Shagun
u might be right on that...shags...as it is its not a kekta show....for sure.
shhhhhh ekta ne sunliyana to๐Ÿ˜† hehe joking๐Ÿ˜‰
hehehe.....that was funny...kekta ka badla pura ho jayga agar esa hua to. (for sara n parul declining her offer) ๐Ÿ˜†
Arey Sonal dee...Fikr na karo tussi...It's not going to be like that!!This is not an Ekta show to just concentrate on ladies...Here every character has it's own importance yaar!!
Bidaai has time and again proved that it is not an old boring Ekta drama!!For instance RagVir's marriage...If it was an Ekta's serial..Then I am sure Ragini would have got married to Shishir then someone else then someone else and finally after 5-6 marriages of hers she would have got married to Ranvir...And the same with Ranvir..
In Ekta's serial until and unless the hero doesn't get married 5-6 times and the same with the heroine..The heroine and the hero wouldn't get married!!๐Ÿคฃ But this is not the case with Bidaai..Is it???So don't worry dee...Esa kuch nahi hoga!!Bidaai is Bidaai and not KBidaai..Hain na???๐Ÿคฃ..
So don't worry esa kuch bhi nahi hoga...Every character has it's own importance..
They won't concentrate only Sadhna Ragini's sister bond but each and every bond in the serial!!! So cheer up!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Princess_2908 - 15 years ago
@Sonal- I would retain, i trust bidaai makers they have shown till now that all the characters r distinct and hold a specific importance... esp the leads so i wud say i trust the fact the concenteration wud be on the fourjodi's!!

Luv,

Shagun
In Bidaai they have not shown Sadhna and Ragini as strong as K serial heroines like Tulsi and Parvati.  So i dont think the story can just revolve round them only. 

I think it will revolve round the 4some SaLekh and RagVir with other characters also involved in the storyline to further the story.