Fan Fictions

~*~Sindoor Pyaar Ka~*~(part 3)..pg11...july3

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys I was sitting and I got this idea so I just turned it into a story this is just a introduction I don't know which couples to use so please tell me the couples you want to see in the fan-fic . I hope you guys like the intro and please tell me which couples you want and which ever couple gets the most votes will be in my fan-fic.

Also i would like you to choose the name of the fan-fic
                                                  "Sindoor pyaar ka"                                                             or                                                   "Miley kuch yun"     

Introduction

Hello, people (she takes a camera and turns it on, and on 4 inch screen we a beautiful hall with a lot of people dressed up, the camera moves around until it focuses on the center ,their we see a mandap set up and a pandit saying the rituals). Okay, Okay I know you probably guessed that it's a wedding, but do you know who's wedding, wait let me show you (the camera moves around and we see the stage on the we a girl wearing a maroon lehnga, boy wearing a cream colored sheriwani with a maroon shawl) their that's the bride & groom, don't they look shoo cute together. I know you are probably wondering who they are, and how do I know them, well the groom my older brother and the rest I think you get it now?..right?, hmmm?.. Now let me introduce you to my eldest brother (the screen moves and we a guy wearing a black sheriwani and a lady who looks like she is yelling at him wearing a very stylish black sari)?..wohh...There he is looks like bhaiya is getting a lecture from bhabi, Well there you have it my eldest brother and his wife , you know they are the best, bhabi is like a mother to me and bhaiya has always been there as a mother and father, because my parents passed away after I was born. I know I have never seen them, but I now they are watching me from the sky above to make sure I am happy. I love mama and papa,(a single tear escapes her eyes and she brushes it away) Okay I know you are probably bored so lets move to my sweet darling niece(like a sister), wait?rewind, not mine but this houses darling, jaan, sweet pie?ah I have no words to describe her so, let me just show you who she is( the screen moves around and we see a 19yr old girl wearing a blue lehnga dancing freely with other girls) so, there she is, and now you are wondering who she is, no no she is not my sister, she is my niece even though we grew up together because when she was born i was only 3yrs old so I'm just a little older then her, so lets just say we are sister, her name is RIA short for RIAMA, and you know the coolest thing her name has both her mom and dad names letters in her name and you know what I named her i know a 3 yrs old girl naming her niece but i did it. She is my niece but everyone at collage thinks that we are sisters, I love her soooooooo much. Well there you have it my sweet little family, I know it's small but it's filled with a lot of love. Okay now I have to sign off because the pheras are going to start and a new member will be added to our family after the pheras, my new bhabi, but wait in the excitement I forgot to introduce myself hi I'm?? (Cut in by a voice) "PARI"; "coming bhaiya""wait I know what you are thinking my name is pari but no that's just my nickname my real name is.........."PARI".....Sorry but I have to go, I will tell you the rest later bye.....(the camera turns off and we see a blurry screen)

**Sammy ? Gunjan

***P2 ? Nihaal

***Kashish ? Sujal

***Divya ? Amar

***Arman ? Riddhima

***Mayank - Nupur

***Milind ? Prachi

So hurry up guys and tell me your suggestions and don't worry I will be updating my others fan-fics very soon on Friday, hope that cheers you up

Edited by kelly789 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
hey
another sweet story
i liked it u got all my fav couples
thnxs for that
can you plz give us the characker skach then it will b gud to understand
luv
nruti 
yogzz thumbnail
wow very nice yaar......
really loved it.............
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waoh👍🏼 its really an swesome one⭐️ my fav. couples😉 and title is miley kuch yuh😊 & thanks for the pm😉

"A short n true message for life....
Care should be in heart
and not in words....
Anger should be in words
and not in heart ....."

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowow nice all couples are great plzz contuied soon your new ff
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely couples.. i like all of them.. Plzz continue soon..........
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing intro
sounds really intresting
i really liked the jodis u have chosen.
cant wait 2 read the first part.
i think the name should be "Sindoor pyaar ka"
nikitapatel_94 thumbnail
Continue soon
I can't wait to read it
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why not Angad-Kripa?😒 Oh well i guess Armaan-Ridhz. Um the name Sindoor tera pyaar ka is really nice. Continue soon Kelly Harji
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow. awesome concept.
And amazing intro!
Can't wait to read more 😃
Who to use?... Prem + Heer?
I like the title "Sindoor Pyaar Ka" 😃