OMGGG!!!! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!!*ATTENTION!*

Posted: 15 years ago
OK i already knew that new moon was being shot in canada and i assumed it was gunna b here in vancouver (just wishful thinking) it was said that pre production was gunna start on dec 15(today) and shooting starts mid-march and i preyed to god it came true and GUESS WHAT!!!!???

ON THE NEWS TODAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED ROBERT PATTINSON ARRIVED AT VANCOUVER TODAY!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

when i found out i jumped, fell down the stairs, started hyperventalating and i kid u not i choked. i have already packed cause i said the minute he gets here (because i always believed he would) i was gunna go n live with my aunt in vancouver so here i am 4 days left in skool and im gunna leave on friday to live with my aunt.

i will be giving u all updates as soon as i find sumthing out!
lolz...have fun and can't wait to here from u.
Are you SERIOUS?!
I was born in Vancouver,BC and I currently live in Alberta! So just a few hours away! I am so going! lol!!!! Guys, when I meet them, I'll let the cast know that we have a HUGE fan following on I-F!

hahaaa,

-- Mimi
lol do take some pictures..and tell him abt me lolll
have Fun!
oh man!
you guys are so lucky!
i cant even meet himm:(
wow, that's amazing 😊 yeah try to get some pictures and share with us😉 have a fun trip
omg u serious
do take pics nd find out more stuff bout him

Nooo wayyy hes in Vancouver!!!!ok im moving their right now.bye bye montreal

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ARE YOU JOKING..
thank god living in vancouver payed off..OMGGGGGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Ohh omg! im going to Vancover, soon hopefully!

will post any updates soon too!