Dancing Queen

Shabbir the man, the anchor , the heart throb!

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks munee..luv u mwah🤗...i knew u wudn stay bak wen it comes to shabbir😆....i gues we shud open up a patni thread here also...btw, rnt u creatin a new id like shubs and kim dd? they are now called as Mrs.S Ahluwalia and Mrs. K ahluwalia respectively...itz ur turn t b Mrs. M Ahluwalia🤣

munee where's the pic..cant c
Edited by (**sia**) - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Nah Sia I can't go faking myself as his wife I have an individual personality and I'm not going to compromise it for anyone. Besides he'll know I'm his patni number one doesn't need to see my Id for that just needs to see me. :)
Delena-cious thumbnail
thanks munee...can see the pics now...very hawt indeed☺️
Edited by (**sia**) - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Hope you can see the pictures now Sia.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
very hawt indeed but i dnt like him for kicking jay off the show but its just how it goes i miss jay
Delena-cious thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainashah

very hawt indeed but i dnt like him for kicking jay off the show but its just how it goes i miss jay

really did he kick jay out??...this is news to me
soul76 thumbnail
Hun he never kicked Jay honestly if he got kicking he'd kick the ball that too very hard my man loves soccer. Jay left cuz well he felt sidelined not Shabbo's fault is it.
Delena-cious thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

Hun he never kicked Jay honestly if he got kicking he'd kick the ball that too very hard my man loves soccer. Jay left cuz well he felt sidelined not Shabbo's fault is it.

thats wat i have been thinkin munee...y does ppl always find him at fault.😭.it wasnt his fault..besides it was said that shabbir was really the main lead
anyways leave it...comin to shabbir...munee he not only luvs soccer but all the sports as well...he's a very sporty person...wat du u think he wid'v done if he wasnt an actor?
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

Nah Sia I can't go faking myself as his wife I have an individual personality and I'm not going to compromise it for anyone. Besides he'll know I'm his patni number one doesn't need to see my Id for that just needs to see me. :)

I liked this 😊 😆

Of course to me u r Numero uno..Milind as well as Mt. (Mr.)😆Ahluwlaia's fan 😳 😳 on the top list

😆