•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Looks like Sujata has ended. But I am happy that they ended the show properly and gracefully.

Doctor comes to see Rukhmani and tells that her BP is very high and she is a cancer patient. So she should not be under any stress. Sujata tries to feed her medicine but she refuses. She keeps on remembering Veeresh. Veeresh comes to her and asks her to take medicine. Rukhmani says I will take only if you will never leave. But I know you will leave once I feel better.

MD speaks at that moment and says no he will not. He admits that he was responsible for all differences between Sujata and Veeresh. Rukhmani and Veeresh are devastated to hear that and they decide to leave the house. MD apologizes but Veeresh decides to leave. Sujata refuses and says my goal was to have both of you come together as I feel I was responsible for this gap. Finally she suceeds in getting both of them together. MD apologizes to Sujata. Viresh regrets being so cruel towards Sujata. 

Veeresh takes sujata to their room. Sujata gets up in morning, looks at clock and says no one remembers my birthday. she comes out, house is all empty. There is phone call from Roshni and she wishes her. Later she sees all faily members are there and wish her birthday with cake and flowers. Jatin also comes there and she asks Saara to be friends again. Saara agrees.

They have a happy family picture. Viresh welcomes Jatin to his family.

THE END
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
Thanks for the update..They ended it nicely rather than dragging it forever..But would have liked if they had sujata becoming finanacially independent and still be with her family
th for the update.thank GOD they did the happy ending.honesty i like this about sony t.v that they don't really drag shows too much and do the happy endings.
I agree, I would have also liked to see Sujata becoming more strong and independent after suffering all this humilation.
I'm not sad it ended, but it ended in a good way!
thank you so much for the update...they ended the serial nicely....and finally MD told the truth to viresh....