Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

New Highs and New Lows

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

When I opened the IF forum today, it was mentioned that Star Plus top show 'Bidai' touched new highs after the 3 week break, I can only say that KS touched new lows after the break . It was the production people which went on strike, the creative team of KS also went on leave and did not make any efforts to make improvement of the storyline,  to show something new and something unexpected....aaj ki do baate:

1:  Bani the great is on move again, she wants to give some happiness to Pushkar after all she has to make amends for her sister's mistake and her husband's ghalati.  Pushkar has a new set of parents.  Mother he always had but father is something new, I am been watching KS for three years nearly and always understood Pushkar's father has left them hence Jai Walia took care of him and turned him into his prodigy....anyway KS is known for its bloopers so what is new, the blood line has to be established.  His father has to shout that he cannot accept a bas***d as his grandson in short till JW comes and says Pushkar is great, it is his mistake and Pia's mistake....Veer is product of that mistake...now when is rape in any form has become a mistake specially the person who was raped is the question.  When rape victims are constantly counselled to forget that this is not their mistake why on the earth we are doing propaganda that it is JW's mistake?

2:  JW thanks Bani for her thoughtfulness, it is so artificial...as partner we do many things to make our spouse happy but  it does not mean we should get our thanks for it in words, appreciation can be form of expression...JW's and Bani's relationship was of understanding without words, hence it was beautiful, now it has turned artificial as in  every 2nd scene JW is thanking Bani.  Show something normal and close to reality....

Jate Jate Jigyasa's anger is not justified.  When a brother returns the rakhis, nothing can be more humiliating, instead Jigyasa screams her hatred towards Bani...yes she will be mad, mad and jealous but she will become quiet, instrospect why her brother has taken such a huge step and that too after so many years....RK was too good but he should get new clothes...with his wieght loss the old suits are looking terrible on him....he is your main lead BT....Do something....

Last but not the least, Veer was bearable today as he saw some logic but he should get rid of that constipated look....today episode was watchable and nice as it had some drama, a bit more of JW and bit less of mahan Bani and funny looking Pushkar's dad...anyway I will overlook it as another blooper....Your thoughts friends...Tin....

P.S:  BT think of changing the Gen X actors since you have changed so many and cultivated new ones too😉

Edited by tintiny - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
... so JW has the guts to discuss his and Pia's disgusting deeds in open with everyone!!! don't these people have any shame... oh well if they can do the action why have shame in discussing it ... what a family.... 🤢 ... and they are naming this deed as a mistake .... 🤢 ... now where did the drug part went .... was drugging a blooper too ... and mahan Bani has convinced Pushkar's parents to be Mahan too... was to go ... now why isn't Jai accepting veer publically as his son ... and as a product of his mistake with his sali .... may be they could throw a big party... and annouce it openly... 🤢🤢🤢 ... this track cannot get any worse!!!!!! YUCKY!!!! 🤢🤢🤢 ....
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this show is not going anywhere... it is standing still and getting contaminated..
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dunno why im still watching it??
maybe coz ram is in it...
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
the show is getting more annoying by each passing day...its an insult to the magic that was created in the early days of KS.
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rano and Pia's character should not have been replaced! Gurdeep and Ram are putting their best and they both rock!
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want Prachi and Roshni back!
I liked the 3 sisters happiness parts...and now they're GONE for good!
I miss 'em parts!