Raja Choudhury 'ransacks' Zulfi Syed's boutique - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

ya ya i get your point ,
but i guess "like" could have replaced the word "love" in most places above

No it's 100% LOVE for meπŸ˜ƒ Either hate someone or love him/her 100%πŸ˜† no hanging between themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL
Originally posted by susan29

Dont worry about it.....

jo aagya sarkar
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No it's 100% LOVE for meπŸ˜ƒ Either hate someone or love him/her 100%πŸ˜† no hanging between themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL

kk ,
but frankly speaking ,

i doubt it,
cos in this world nothing is 100% pure
, nothing is ideal
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ohhh ok thanks for clearing I just saw the titleπŸ˜† Anyways, it's ok.... difference btwn me and yall is -- I have been Raja fan since 2002 and stopped being in 2007...and yall became his fan in 2008😊 Whtever be the reason, I was shut my mouth up here, just becoz I knew his reality of all these before hand...that's it😊 Forget it !πŸ˜ƒ

@prerna4rishav, its quite amusing that you appear only in raja hate threads for the sole purpose of  bashing raja or his fans. just coz some people weren't on this forum before, or some who don't hang around this forum for the last 5 years coz they have better things to do in life, does not mean they were not fans of shweta or raja or whoever is the current hot fave of television.

just coz you were an ST fan, you 'automatically' became a raja fan, only coz he was her husband!!! πŸ˜† not for any of his qualities/talent.  guess the concept of 'love is blind' is applicable here. πŸ˜†

by repeating that you have been following the shweta-raja story since her early career days does not make you "superior" to anyone on this forum, nor are they "inferior" just coz they are members now. these aren't even valid points in any argument.

you are an ST fan. great. guess what..so am i. in fact since her early days too. i was happy to see her on nach baliye coz she is a great dancer. it was interesting to see her then husband raja together with her and they looked extremely happy. i am as my name suggests a 'tv addict' so have been reading interviews  also for many years. but that doesn't mean i come here claiming to be some expert on shweta's life. in your view, ST can do no wrong. there is no one in this world who is a "perfect human being". if raja is wrong doesn't mean he was always wrong, and similarly that shweta was always right.

in fact as you yourself admitted, raja has admitted his mistakes in the past. admitting your mistakes is a GOOD sign. living in denial or having a bloated ego is NOT. raja has said that whatever the truth in his relationship with shweta (which by the way only the two of them know, nobody else) , he will always respect her for the fact that she is his daughter's mother. so if he doesn't reveal shweta's mistakes in their marriage, he is just being decent about it. i think its extremely commendable on shweta's part that she has also kept her personal life under wraps and never spoken in detail to the press.

both susan and ashoka have been replying to your posts in a lighter vein and yet you continue to target raja supporters for no rhyme or reason. if it rankles you, you don't have to read the posts. in fact, it is obvious you haven't read the raja deewani post and you admit you just read the title and passed a comment. so let's not assume things about posts/people in this forum and make sarcastic comments without referring to people directly. its better to say whatever you like openly rather than cloak it in juvenile humour.
Originally posted by tv addict

its better to say whatever you like openly rather than cloak it in juvenile humour.

*cough**cough* what exactly does that statement wanna tell ??LOL
^^^^ @ tv addict... very well thought of and written....am of the same view....also just because raja is wrong one must not say ST is right.....even if one has read all ab their life for 10 years no one knows what goes on within the four walls of their house.....
Edited by susan29 - 15 years ago

Payal is a saint compared to anyone......sam or raja....

sahi hai bhai (ashu style)πŸ˜†
What is wrong with raja. Really feel bad for him. He earned so much of fans and popularity and now he is out to spoil it. I think he needs some help . I hope things go well with him.
Originally posted by tv addict

sahi hai bhai (ashu style)πŸ˜†

Btw  the movie seems to have fairly good reviews i think....dil kabaddi ....

arent true friends better than just vote dene wale friends?πŸ˜‰

waise true friends pasand karnewale kitne hoge?

True friends are priceless😊