Raja Choudhury 'ransacks' Zulfi Syed's boutique - Page 18

Posted: 15 years ago
yeah well, here on IF if you hotly defend someone, some others get so ticked off that forget clapping, it becomes more like a slap fest!πŸ˜† other than raja deewanis no one else appears to take things spottily or non-touchilyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tv addict

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

sonam, you sound so cute in your irritation and anger towards julphi!πŸ˜ƒ

Zulfi is the 'publicity gainer'? Really?πŸ˜•

Funny how it's not the guy who got drunk and wound up harassing the staff & ransacking the boutique.........

Who the hell does such cheap acts every single day..........certainly not a winner IMO

Originally posted by chitara

Zulfi is the 'publicity gainer'? Really?πŸ˜•

Funny how it's not the guy who got drunk and wound up harassing the staff & ransacking the boutique.........

Who the hell does such cheap acts every single day..........certainly not a winner IMO

Chitara ji... your devotion for Zulfi is heart-breaking! (I've noticed before... and I say this most seriously!) πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonam_s

Zulfi is a publicity gainer and im glad Raja ransacked his boutique.

He should have actually stole all the clothes.

Who the hell poses in front of a police station. Such a loser.

We can guess you probably dont like zulfi ..... also in case we agree that zulfi is a publicity gainer,

i dont believe we must ever call  ransacking right in that sense......whoever be the loser/gainer...

It should be against one's principles to do so....

However, sonam dont you think that raja is not so dhudh ka dhula hua that one must feel he is being wronged?πŸ˜•
Edited by susan29 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by merrgoman

wayyyyyyyyyy to go raja...........

go raja go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go until u get an unbailable arrest for a lifetime...

hahahha