Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: tv addict

True friends are priceless😊

for everything else , there is master card
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

i guess we all wished raja had someone to advice him and make him understand....felt sorry for him for getting into all this nonsense...but he does not seem to understand...😭

@susan, i think laafas also won't bring his akal to tikhaana at this rate. pulis ki lathi padhne se bhi koi faayda nahin hua😆 i think raja needs a brain transplant!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Yeh Raja ko kya hogaya hai?!!? 😲

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

kk ,
but frankly speaking ,

i doubt it,
cos in this world nothing is 100% pure
, nothing is ideal

Point🥱 Ok....mmm....let's say...as per my reference it's 100%🥱 now it's ok i guess😃😆

@ tv addict -- So long post😕 now neither m bashing Raja, nor supporting st....😕 fir ! I said, I support the one I love and believe in her words...that's it😕 what's the prob in tht😕 did i say anything against anyone🥱 I dont have to prove anything over here.....I am chating with Ashoke as u can see😛 So chill !

P.S : -- Yes true I was Raja fan becoz he was ST's hubby.... I donno Bhojpuri stuff and I didnt follow him in Bhojpuri stuff....Only I knew him as ST's hubby....I didnt get any good quality of him except I used to think he supports Shweta throughout all the controversies.....that was the only quality I found in him....4-5 qualities aur bhi the mentioned by my ST...I used to believe them also.....but solo reason was that ! I won't even know who's Raja if there were no ST😕
tv addict thumbnail

All this is your electioneering speech ka kamaal......😉

@susan, thank you!😳 now i hope ki all this praise se main raja ki tarah FLY na karoon!🤣
tv addict thumbnail

Btw  the movie seems to have fairly good reviews i think....dil kabaddi ....

@susan, i read irfan khan has been praised for his acting as usual. i have read one of rajeev masand's on cnn ibn and buzz18.com, i think he said it was a rip off of a foreign film. rediff bashed poor payalia's acting. but audience ka kya jaata hai? we just want entertainment. if its watchable and funny, hum logon ka paisa vasool😃
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

we just want entertainment. if its watchable and funny, hum logon ka paisa vasool😃

yup ,
jaise this thread was on what???? oh i remember , something related to raja and zulfi

but for entertainment , we all converted into , something more readable LOL
tv addict thumbnail
@prernafan, sorry for the long lekchar wala post😃 
pls enjoy yourself on threads, but not at the expense of raja fans/ex-fans😃, thanks!

@ashokakingji, your smileys and comments are hilarious! but yaar, main itna lamba post likhke thak chuki hoon, upar se you are demanding explanations for each of my posts😆

post script: just kidding😉
Mindbender thumbnail

@ashokakingji, your smileys and comments are hilarious! but yaar, main itna lamba post likhke thak chuki hoon, upar se you are demanding explanations for each of my posts😆

oh , bribery !!LOL LOL

waise thanks for " your smileys and comments are hilarious! ", even if it was just kidding LOLLOL

main baal ki khaal nikalne mein vishwaas rakhta hoon , fir chahe doosre ko oongliyon par iodex hi kyon na lagani pade
susan29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

oh , bribery !!LOL LOL

waise thanks for " your smileys and comments are hilarious! ", even if it was just kidding LOLLOL

main baal ki khaal nikalne mein vishwaas rakhta hoon , fir chahe doosre ko oongliyon par iodex hi kyon na lagani pade

ashoka ...was that iodex statement directed to me?