Raja Choudhury 'ransacks' Zulfi Syed's boutique - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
@ ashoka --

YesBig smile But kya karein !Smile What he did, after that, I dont have any words or sentiments for himBig smile

And abt that thingy, mann karta thaLOL now he's not into my countLOL doesnt botherLOL kabhi kabhi TP ke liye aa jati hoon tht's itLOL
Originally posted by immunoblot

I'm starting to dislike Raja even more than I disliked Rahul... Dead Dead Dead
He needs to be brought to his senses... Angry

mohit, lagta hai samby ka ek laafa payaliya ko nahin, raja ko zaroorat hai!LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@ ashoka --

YesBig smile But kya karein !Smile What he did, after that, I dont have any words or sentiments for himBig smile

And abt that thingy, mann karta thaLOL now he's not into my countLOL doesnt botherLOL kabhi kabhi TP ke liye aa jati hoon tht's itLOL

LOL

between you are pretty cool(as opposed to what ur comments on raja seemed to tell previously )

i was expecting a heated , bias filled response from you for quite some time ,

but i guess u understood what i wanted to sayhttp://www.cindyvallar.com/par-ty.gif
Originally posted by susan29

Well....i think prerna did not get what was said by all standing for " raja ki diwani " poll....it was just telling raja that go the right way ....trhen we are with you....do not do any more wrong stuff....pl read the thread...

Of course i was not part of poll...i dont think any of those diwanis said whatever he does is right....

@susan, did i ever tell ya...you give great support in counter argumentsThumbs Up now i think i will also try to bribe you to be on my side in arguments...lagta hai aap ki popularity IF mein badh rahi haiLOL 

its time for a susan deewani poll!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
Originally posted by tv addict

Originally posted by immunoblot

I'm starting to dislike Raja even more than I disliked Rahul... Dead Dead Dead
He needs to be brought to his senses... Angry

mohit, lagta hai samby ka ek laafa payaliya ko nahin, raja ko zaroorat hai!LOLLOLLOL

Payal is a saint compared to anyone......sam or raja....
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

LOL

between you are pretty cool(as opposed to what ur comments on raja seemed to tell previously )

i was expecting a heated , bias filled response from you for quite some time ,

but i guess u understood what i wanted to sayhttp://www.cindyvallar.com/par-ty.gif

I am kewlCool and m always like thatSleepy it's just when i get heated, i feel like slapping anybody in fronta me, or shooting anyoneSleepy like my Prerna used to do in KZKStar My SlapqeeunEmbarrassedLOL Just when I start bashing, I go to deathROFL But that mode of mine is very very short in durationLOL I spend all my time on my RR-ST thingyLOL

btw my name is Guddi not PrernaLOLI am Prerna in the official Ronit Roy Site where we play Apna KZKLOLMy real name is GuddiSleepy
Originally posted by tv addict

Originally posted by susan29

Well....i think prerna did not get what was said by all standing for " raja ki diwani " poll....it was just telling raja that go the right way ....trhen we are with you....do not do any more wrong stuff....pl read the thread...

Of course i was not part of poll...i dont think any of those diwanis said whatever he does is right....

@susan, did i ever tell ya...you give great support in counter argumentsThumbs Up now i think i will also try to bribe you to be on my side in arguments...lagta hai aap ki popularity IF mein badh rahi haiLOL 

its time for a susan deewani poll!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

arent true friends better than just vote dene wale friends?Wink

waise true friends pasand karnewale kitne hoge?

P.S -- from where do u get all these smileys !?!?Ouch I am smiley-fanatic you knowSleepy I wanna knowStar

Zulfi Syed