Raja Choudhury 'ransacks' Zulfi Syed's boutique - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by tv addict

@susan, did i ever tell ya...you give great support in counter arguments👍🏼 now i think i will also try to bribe you to be on my side in arguments...lagta hai aap ki popularity IF mein badh rahi hai😆 

its time for a susan deewani poll!!!!😃😃😃

i guess we all wished raja had someone to advice him and make him understand....felt sorry for him for getting into all this nonsense...but he does not seem to understand...😭
Originally posted by susan29

arent true friends better than just vote dene wale friends?😉

is the comparison between real and online friends ?

@guddi ji ,
good that u support someone so much , but just be cautious and open minded (if you are not that it is
)
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

P.S -- from where do u get all these smileys !?!? I am smiley-fanatic you know🥱 I wanna know⭐️

oh ,
isiiliye main aapki dhulaayi se bach gaya LOL

smileys are easy to find , aren't they ??
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

@guddi ji ,
good that u support someone so much , but just be cautious and open minded (if you are not that it is
)

no....this is in relation to the raja ki diwani poll.... some people expected me to vote for them...i felt bad i did not....now am trying to say i am always there for them even if i did not vote...

Edited by susan29 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by tv addict

@susan, did i ever tell ya...you give great support in counter arguments👍🏼 now i think i will also try to bribe you to be on my side in arguments...lagta hai aap ki popularity IF mein badh rahi hai😆 

its time for a susan deewani poll!!!!😃😃😃

All this is your electioneering speech ka kamaal......😉

@guddi ji ,
)

I cant be open minded😭I am blind when I love someone😃 I have the famous saying in support of me -- Love is blind😆😆 Kidding😆

Open minded toh I am....but i dont believe in media hypes that's it😆and I support the one's comments more whom I love😃 hope you got my point😆
Originally posted by susan29

no....this is in relation to the raja ki diwani poll.... some people expected me to vote for them...i felt bad i did not....now am trying to say i am always there for them even if i did not vote...

pity !!

aise achhe dil ke logon ki bahut kami pad gayi hai is yug mein

anyways , cheer up , i am sure you 'd have friends sensible enough to understand such a trivial issue :)

oh ,
isiiliye main aapki dhulaayi se bach gaya LOL

smileys are easy to find , aren't they ??

Kaha se u are getting these😡😡 If u dont open ur mouth, I will start my Slapathon🥱 beware of me and tell me chup chap😈
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I cant be open minded😭I am blind when I love someone😃 I have the famous saying in support of me -- Love is blind😆😆 Kidding😆

Open minded toh I am....but i dont believe in media hypes that's it😆and I support the one's comments more whom I love😃 hope you got my point😆

ya ya i get your point ,
but i guess "like" could have replaced the word "love" in most places above

pity !!

aise achhe dil ke logon ki bahut kami pad gayi hai is yug mein

anyways , cheer up , i am sure you 'd have friends sensible enough to understand such a trivial issue :)

Dont worry about it......i was only explaining it to you since you asked.....they are my good friends....there is no need to feel sorry ab it .....