Bigg Boss Season 4

Raja Choudhury 'ransacks' Zulfi Syed's boutique - Page 3

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
@ who quoted me --

I gotto hear some offensive comments of Shweta and Ronit from this forum😊When I was talking abt his these characteristics😛 I am not Raja that I will repeat my mistakes😃 So thank you all and God bless😊
Edited by prerna4rishav - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlackSonic

thats why nobody likes to be around him. 😉

Competitors of ' Kaun Banegi Raja ki Diwani ' want to be ! Let's not offend them, otherwise some other actors will be bashed😃 Let's praise Rajaji😊

**Viewbie Note** Do not pass personal remarks on members.. Not allowed.. Just stick to the topic.. There are several topics where you seem to drift off topic.. kindly stick to the topic under discussion.
Edited by sweta01 - 15 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: immunoblot

Your sarcasm is lost prerna ji... Probably it isn't your art. 😃 😊
Aap directly bolaa kariye... hum samjh jaayenge... 😊

Perfectly said !!!
Mindbender thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

@ who quoted me --

I gotto hear some offensive comments of Shweta and Ronit from this forum😊When I was talking abt his these characteristics😛 I am not Raja that I will repeat my request😃 So thank you all and God bless😊

that person who quoted you must have a name LOL
or did u mean "who all quoted me " ??

anyways the statement ->
I gotto hear some offensive comments of Shweta and Ronit from this forum

dilutes your arguments
Mindbender thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Competitors of ' Kaun Banegi Raja ki Diwani ' want to be ! Let's not offend them, otherwise some other actors will be bashed😃 Let's praise Rajaji😊

as a matter of fact , they have also accepted that raja was wrong

prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

that person who quoted you must have a name LOL
or did u mean "who all quoted me " ??

anyways the statement ->
I gotto hear some offensive comments of Shweta and Ronit from this forum

dilutes your arguments

When I quoted the second person who quoted me, I forgot the other one's name😆So I wrote that thing🥱

let's not go against Raja😃 Raja is idol types😳 say anything against him, u'll be humiliated😃So let's not do😊
susan29 thumbnail
Well....i think prerna did not get what was said by all standing for " raja ki diwani " poll....it was just telling raja that go the right way ....trhen we are with you....do not do any more wrong stuff....pl read the thread...

Of course i was not part of poll...i dont think any of those diwanis said whatever he does is right....
susan29 thumbnail
Also i want to say that just because raja is wrong does not make shweta right.... no one knows what happens within the walls of a house....

There are some who immediately get on to shweta just to put down raja supporters....

prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

Well....i think prerna did not get what was said by all standing for " raja ki diwani " poll....it was just telling raja that go the right way ....trhen we are with you....do not do any more wrong stuff....pl read the thread...

Of course i was not part of poll...i dont think any of those diwanis said whatever he does is right....

Ohhh ok thanks for clearing I just saw the title😆 Anyways, it's ok.... difference btwn me and yall is -- I have been Raja fan since 2002 and stopped being in 2007...and yall became his fan in 2008😊 Whtever be the reason, I was shut my mouth up here, just becoz I knew his reality of all these before hand...that's it😊 Forget it !😃
prerna4rishav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

Also i want to say that just because raja is wrong does not make shweta right.... no one knows what happens within the walls of a house....

There are some who immediately get on to shweta just to put down raja supporters....

Raja gave several interviews on Shweta....I didnt see him mentioning Shweta being wrong....he accepted his fault....still if u wanna feel ST must have done somethign tremendous, I dont wanna argue anymore as I said😊