!!Please Introduce Yourself!!

Posted: 15 years ago
 Hey guys..As dis is a new show..bot many people are active here.  But im sure as the show becomes a hit..there will be more people. Why dont  all the members introduce themselves here??

Ill be the first one. Im Mansi frm India. Im 16..Im a gr8 fan of Muskaan Mehani(Jugni)..& I luv watching the show..coz itz new & fresh..Also the hero looks pretty cute!!πŸ˜› There are various artsist who are very good, Also Abhishek Awasthi who makes his debut!!πŸ˜‰

Waiting for others. :))

hi all...
i m nitasha..
i like this show quite a lot this is a very light comedy worth watching...
ppl if u watch this show then plz be active here....
really this forum is very dormant
Hi I am Jia and my dad is  from jalandhar I have also been to jalandhar  but now we are in U.S. I love this show  because it is a comedy and romantic show. Edited by Hulasa - 15 years ago
Hi Im Amrita
  Im new here and to the india-forums as well
I just joined to support my favorite nach baliye jodi JODI #11!!! SHAJIT!!
But i saw an episode of this show and loved it.
The characters are hilarious.πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Nitasha , Amrita & Hulassa. yes. We really need 2 make dis forum active.

Hi Manu! Everyone who doesn't know me, I'm Komal. I'm from the Remix and DMG and MJHT forums. I just started watching this show and fell in love with it. I'm 18, and i live in the U.S. I'm a pakki Punjabi kudi! Honestly, Karan (Vicky), is pretty hot! He's got a lot of innocence on his face. Masoom lagta hai!
hey guys!!!!

This is Khushi here!!!

I'm from the US!

I love this show.....its a great change from the typical saas bahu drama!! The characters are great. Jugni and vicky are the cutest pair.

Quick Question! I just recently started watching the show and am wondering why vicky behaves so weird with jugni even though it seems like he likes her at times!!!

Oh and I'm 22! :)

Hope this forum gets a bit more exciting!!!

Khushi
hi

am shuti
i love this show coz of itz comeddy and it story line
hi
m name is vishlesha rana
i have just recently started to watch this show
and i am loving it
i would love to be an active member here
i am aware that this show started on 29th sept.
could anyone tell me whr can i watch the beginning shows.
thanks
hey guys this is mona..and i have just came here..well i have decided to help out the forum..and i have opened many topics so that we can keep this place neat.... ❀️MONA