What do you all feel about Vikram Sharma/Hanuman?

Posted: 15 years ago
How do you all feel about Vikram Sharma, the actor who is playing Hanuman in NDTV Ramayan? I think he's doing a really really good job as our famous Vayu Putra!๐Ÿ˜ƒ For me, he is the best actor in the serial. What do you all think?

Reminder: Please please please don't bring in the old Ramayan, or any other Ramayan into this discussion, as it has caused lots of arguments/fights in the past. Both the old and new Ramayans are good in their own way, so please no one compare Vikram Sharma to Dara Singh. This discussion is only for Vikram Sharma; no one else. Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ณ
More pics of Hanuman...
Edited by godisone - 15 years ago
I really like this new Hanuman. He's a really great actor!โญ๏ธ I especially like the part during the Ahi Mahi series when Hanuman guarded Ramji's tent, and chanted Shri Ram's name over and over. He looked really devoted there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27 views and no responses?๐Ÿ˜ญ
awww im so lacking in watching this show..i didnt even get to the part where Shri Ram meets Lord Hanuman...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yar mere ankho mein, bahot buk lagii hai, Ramayan ke liye... (hehe sowi if hindi was off๐Ÿ˜ณ)...But my eyes needs this serial like food..
I found Vikram Sharma to be the most adorable Hanuman ever. Another thing I loved about this serial is the incorporation of the Bal Hanuman story, which can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1F36C8D37E65C9B1

My only criticism of the Bal Hanuman pic above from Godisone - I think they should not have put lipstick on Bal Hanuman.Edited by Chandraketu - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Chandraketu

I found Vikram Sharma to be the most adorable Hanuman ever. Another thing I loved about this serial is the incorporation of the Bal Hanuman story, which can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1F36C8D37E65C9B1

My only criticism of the Bal Hanuman pic above from Godisone - I think they should not have put lipstick on Bal Hanuman.

Heehee, but I think he looks cute like that!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 14 years ago
The sindoor scene was cute scene

I like Both actors that portray Hanuman. Each one has a unique style.

Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar
Bal Hanuman was so cute! โค๏ธ
I really like Ramji-Hanumanji scene after Sita vanvas. I think it was just great!
ooh this thread was brought back afte so many months

and i was wondering why godisone id is shownng
heheh date was old thats hy

hmm i really like this hanuman

he is doing his job very nicely

i like the way when he becomes naughty like monkey and makes faces

the best scene was when he opens his heart to show ram and sita there

all tongue tied

i also liked the song sung by jambvan and others when they wanted to remind hanuman of his strength
this was before hanuman crossed the sea to lanka

beautiful songs