•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Twilighters, I'm Dhuvi [: I'm new to this forum but certainely not to Twilight.
My friend intruduced me to this series last Febuary [2007]
&& I been in love with it ever since.

I found out about this forum from Ayesha [Ashu], I think she mentioned this and I was like awe we have a Twilight Forum, awesome I have to join.

A little about me: I hated reading, I didn't even read my textbooks for school! But this book opened my eyes to reading and I love certain books now [:

My views on Twilight Series: I love them! My favorite is Breaking Dawn and my least favorite is New Moon. All Edward-Bella fans should know why. Jacob, is another hot topic in this series and unlike most fans I love him. I'm like Bella, I love Jacob but I'm in love with Edward. I need both, but if I had to chose on Edward it is. I wish I had a friend like Alice, she's so cute! No one can say oh I have a just friend like Alice, she's truely unique, I got friends close to her. I love Emmett he's so funny, he makes me laugh and he's kind of the big brother everyone wants, someone who makes you laugh, occasionaly picks on you, someone who will protect you, etc. Esme and Carlise are so sweet I love them. Not enough words to describe thier kindness. I love Alice-Jasper too, thier rare moments are so bloody hot. I still don't like Rosalie very much, to me she's still a bit stuck up! Of course you already know how I feel for Edward, if you don't then read how Bella described her feelings for him and multiply that by 10 billion LOL! At times I'm so jealous of Bella. She's got the best friends, the best husband, the best family, the best child, the best dayum everything, no fair! But if Edward likes her, she must be "special" Anything else just ask away.

The Movie: I know this is the world biggest debate right now. I just want to say this: "I didn't like it! I think I would have enjoyed it and liked it if I hadn't read the book. It didn't own up to my expectations. I'm not complaning about it going to fast, obviously they can't fit everything, but at least they should have shown parts that made the book the best book [such as the blood typing scene, some of the best quotes not mentioned, the order all wrong, the romance not shown] I won't point out all the mistakes, but I got to say during the whole movie I was like this is all wrong. What I loved most about twilight [the book] is the love story and in the movie I didn't see much of it" This is just my opinion, I'm sorry if I offended any movie fans, I have no intentions to offend anyone and I apoligize if I do. [:

But anways, just wanted to say hello and meet all you fans here in the forum.
[ I'm also a big fan of Stephenie Meyer's book the Host -- which will turn into a series soon, along with it's own movie ] 

Love, Dhruvi [:
hey, welcome to the forum. anyways i actually like the movie, its all mixed reactions some says its bad some says its good.its your own opinion if you think abt it. i agree with your thoughts abt the charecters though. I HATE rosalie cnt stand her at one point i wished she would just die. otherwise i like all the charectars except jacob.
hey wuts up,
i love how u read my mind ( ur not edward rite) lol ......but neways i agree, i had no idea the books even existed before i saw the preview for the movie, but as soon as i saw the preview i went and bought the whole series and read teh Twilight in 3 days no jokes it was addictive, but i agree wit u on the movie no at all up to what i had expected, i mean yea its hard to turn the book into a perfect movie but some of teh really important things were overlooked......and i think Alexis Bledel would've made the perfecrt Bella, Kirsten is pretty no doubt abt that but she didn't have the innocense and passion that bella had in the book and even in the looks department Alexis is what i think abt when I picture Bella, but it was a  nice attempt...okie ima stop rambling,.........Twilight Rules woot woot 

p.s......i really jacob too, i mean he was a lil annoying at first but as soon as he became a werewolf, he was suddenly soo funny and the way he tried to make edward jealous was soo funny, and when bella broke her hand trying to punch him hahahahaha i laffed sooo hard, yea jacobs alright but Edward will always be numba 1 for me
Edited by AngelGurlr - 15 years ago

Heya

Im Rue, im kinda new to this section too, lol i was so happy to find a twiligt forum lol.

I totally agree wif u on ur oppinions about the charcters. I'm not much of a book worm either, only some to interest me, althought twilight has ceratinly made me lyk books more.

I love all of the series. New moon..meh, some parts dragged on (xcept loved Jacob) & the end chapters were good, breaking dawn was good overall. I kno i love edward! Bellas so lucky. I havnt seen the movie yet, im gonna see it in theatres wen its realsed here in 19 dec in UK, gr! its so tempting to jus watch it online..lol
kk cya, hope to see ya round :)) 
i havent read the book....but i have heard that it is sooo good...but i watched the movie and i completely fell in love with the it....i actually loved the movie a lot!!!! I watched it twice in theaters....lol Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by 100%-princess

hey, welcome to the forum. anyways i actually like the movie, its all mixed reactions some says its bad some says its good.its your own opinion if you think abt it. i agree with your thoughts abt the charecters though. I HATE rosalie cnt stand her at one point i wished she would just die. otherwise i like all the charectars except jacob.

Hey [:
&& your right it all comes down to people's opinion

Originally posted by AngelGurlr

hey wuts up,
i love how u read my mind ( ur not edward rite) lol ......but neways i agree, i had no idea the books even existed before i saw the preview for the movie, but as soon as i saw the preview i went and bought the whole series and read teh Twilight in 3 days no jokes it was addictive, but i agree wit u on the movie no at all up to what i had expected, i mean yea its hard to turn the book into a perfect movie but some of teh really important things were overlooked......and i think Alexis Bledel would've made the perfecrt Bella, Kirsten is pretty no doubt abt that but she didn't have the innocense and passion that bella had in the book and even in the looks department Alexis is what i think abt when I picture Bella, but it was a  nice attempt...okie ima stop rambling,.........Twilight Rules woot woot 

p.s......i really jacob too, i mean he was a lil annoying at first but as soon as he became a werewolf, he was suddenly soo funny and the way he tried to make edward jealous was soo funny, and when bella broke her hand trying to punch him hahahahaha i laffed sooo hard, yea jacobs alright but Edward will always be numba 1 for me

Hey [:
LOL no I'm not edward [just his the girl he's having an affair with 😉😆] I agree the books are hard to put down. I read the first 3 in 5 days. && your right about the movie, personally I liked Kristen as Bella, just that she needed to step up as Bella, she didn't protrey her very well. AB would a great choice too. Your totally right about Jacob though, beg. he was a little annoying but he made me smile at the end of the day.

Ditto on the TWILIGHT RULES [:

Originally posted by ruexangel

Heya

Im Rue, im kinda new to this section too, lol i was so happy to find a twiligt forum lol.

I totally agree wif u on ur oppinions about the charcters. I'm not much of a book worm either, only some to interest me, althought twilight has ceratinly made me lyk books more.

I love all of the series. New moon..meh, some parts dragged on (xcept loved Jacob) & the end chapters were good, breaking dawn was good overall. I kno i love edward! Bellas so lucky. I havnt seen the movie yet, im gonna see it in theatres wen its realsed here in 19 dec in UK, gr! its so tempting to jus watch it online..lol
kk cya, hope to see ya round :)) 

Hey Rue [:
Your soo right about New Moon. && it totally sucks that you can't watch it yet. Even though I didn't enjoy it much, doesn't mean you can't either [: You can watch online [I agree on the temptation] but it I wouldn't do it just cuz it would ruin my 1st experience, I would rather have it in the theaters. So preorder your ticket fast.

I hope to see you around too, and I hope you enjoy the movie though [:

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i havent read the book....but i have heard that it is sooo good...but i watched the movie and i completely fell in love with the it....i actually loved the movie a lot!!!! I watched it twice in theaters....lol

Hey [:
Yeah I have quite a few friends like you you feel in love with the movie. They want to read it now. I say you should read it, if you want. I personally love it better then the movie and I know you'll love the book if not more then the movie.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome 🤗
Hey Dhuvi!

Im Mahak. Sorry I don't have time to do a introduction and all. Im in a hurry!  But I Just wanted to say Hey and Welcomee :]
Originally posted by Mini786

Hey Dhuvi!

Im Mahak. Sorry I don't have time to do a introduction and all. Im in a hurry!  But I Just wanted to say Hey and Welcomee :]

Hey Mahak. It's totally cool. Thank you 😃
Hi Dhuvi, im Miloni...Im new to this Twilight forum too, i just haven't introduced my self...Yaa I love the Twilight series too!!! Welcome!!!