Mayank Gandhi as VEER - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i think he is a good actor.. n feel that he will be suit the role well.. cant wait to see his entry
Veer is entering today in Kasam Se and i have heard that he has got a strong entry
It will be weird to see Naman and Mayank acting as(foster) father/son duo esp. after their huge brawl fight at bollywood ka ticket show on 9x...even in the last episode, naman-mayank sort of called it " truce"...you could tell by their expressions, that both still hate each other...well, at least, i m glad KS has finally moved on from helpless crying bani torture to something more with substance...

Hate him naman is million times better...they had to call a 'truce' if balaji has to offer these people a role

yeah, looking forward to his performance
This Veer is🤢. He looks much older than naman, doesn't know how to act. Why is he in here?
I seriously think that we should wach the show without being biased to wards anyone. Jai Walia has a very strong personality and so does Bani. Jigyasa has a strong character and she is doing a great job in the show. Pia is no good now and pushkar too is too weak a personality.
Out of the new lot I like rishi, he is sweet and funny, ganga, she has a nice face and now I like veer, he is good looking and definately someone to look forward to. His expressions are very good, good body, good face and a very strong character. Lets wait and watch how his character unfolds and I wish him good luck