Unfair Unfair Unfair

Posted: 15 years ago
Guys did you guys see the article about the Platinum Awards nominations??

Akash and Dimple rnt there!

I AM SO ANGRRRRRYYYYY

KIT isnt nominated for best show!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡
I feel that it is quite understandable why KIT did not get nominated. In the beginning it worked very well, the story was novel, and the character stretches were I can say very strong. Also there was huge audience in the begginning of the show! One reason was because of Akashdeep and his character (along with some other characters as well), and the overall comedy of the show. But the the downfall was terrible, the show lost a lot of thier audience, only a small community of devoted fans ended up watching the show. I will not go into further reasons why the show went down, because the list would be so so big.

But I do, wish Akashdeep was nominated for best actor, not because he is my husband but because the way he handles the his role of hate guru and only hate guru was amazing. And the transition he showed was expectional.

Other show always had a stronger audience, lasted longer, and were just more popular.
Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
maybe if we brought kit back it would be nominated for 2009.........nd maybe we will go down in history 2!!

Better than anything!
Originally posted by nidhieya

Guys did you guys see the article about the Platinum Awards nominations??

Akash and Dimple rnt there!

I AM SO ANGRRRRRYYYYY

KIT isnt nominated for best show!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡

I know i seem ..seriously.i saw .shows that already ended ..are nomnited i mean virudd ended like 2 years or yeard right😡😡😡 i m unhappy
Originally posted by Multani90

I feel that it is quite understandable why KIT did not get nominated. In the beginning it worked very well, the story was novel, and the character stretches were I can say very strong. Also there was huge audience in the begginning of the show! One reason was because of Akashdeep and his character (along with some other characters as well), and the overall comedy of the show. But the the downfall was terrible, the show lost a lot of thier audience, only a small community of devoted fans ended up watching the show. I will not go into further reasons why the show went down, because the list would be so so big.

But I do, wish Akashdeep was nominated for best actor, not because he is my husband but because the way he handles the his role of hate guru and only hate guru was amazing. And the transition he showed was expectional.

Other show always had a stronger audience, lasted longer, and were just more popular.

I am totally with you. I remember the show started with HUGGGE number of audeinces. Like wow this forum used to have crazy number of posts. When I 1st started the hot topic makers would have 50-60 hot topics. Which was unbelievabale. That's how hot the show was. Then all the people started finidng it plain silly started leaving.

I do have to mention I am not happy with the nominations. Why on earth is Ram kapoor there? He is not even in kasamh se long enough to say more than 2 lines per episode. I think Hussein should've been there! He deserved it. Though I think Akash is the most brillaint male actor his role in KIT became the role of a clown towards the end. I understand why he wouldn't get nominated either.

For best actress I am totally fine that dimple isn't there because that really would've been wrong. I mean seriously Sakshi is mindblowing, when divyanka cries wow! It breaks my heart to million pieces.

Now for best debut female...PARUL IS THERE!!! She is amazing! Acting wise dimple is not anywhere near her. Sara is pretty good herself though I don't like her much.

For male debut...hmmm lets see if our "jiju" kinny wins. I think Angad has been doing an amazing job himself. He is soooo adorable. And he plays his role to a T.

For comic role I think Aditya bhaiya or Shanta tai should've made it. Though Shanta became more vulgar than funny towards the end but still. 

And of course kit didn't even make the cut for comedy show, forget the best show. Which is great! Because most people don't find halloween costumes, dressed with cape, then thinking hero turned into a puppy quite amusing. Wow the show started out so well!! it could've been one of Ekta's best shows everrrrrrr!!

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am totally with you. I remember the show started with HUGGGE number of audeinces. Like wow this forum used to have crazy number of posts. When I 1st started the hot topic makers would have 50-60 hot topics. Which was unbelievabale. That's how hot the show was. Then all the people started finidng it plain silly started leaving.

I do have to mention I am not happy with the nominations. Why on earth is Ram kapoor there? He is not even in kasamh se long enough to say more than 2 lines per episode. I think Hussein should've been there! He deserved it. Though I think Akash is the most brillaint male actor his role in KIT became the role of a clown towards the end. I understand why he wouldn't get nominated either.

For best actress I am totally fine that dimple isn't there because that really would've been wrong. I mean seriously Sakshi is mindblowing, when divyanka cries wow! It breaks my heart to million pieces.

Now for best debut female...PARUL IS THERE!!! She is amazing! Acting wise dimple is not anywhere near her. Sara is pretty good herself though I don't like her much.

For male debut...hmmm lets see if our "jiju" kinny wins. I think Angad has been doing an amazing job himself. He is soooo adorable. And he plays his role to a T.

For comic role I think Aditya bhaiya or Shanta tai should've made it. Though Shanta became more vulgar than funny towards the end but still. 

And of course kit didn't even make the cut for comedy show, forget the best show. Which is great! Because most people don't find halloween costumes, dressed with cape, then thinking hero turned into a puppy quite amusing. Wow the show started out so well!! it could've been one of Ekta's best shows everrrrrrr!!

Oh yeah, definitely Ram Kapoor's prime time was back in the day! he was hot stuff then, and he had good roles.Now, I dont understand why they nominate him now! he always wins, and I dont like it! its because it has fans and fans. I love Hussain, he does not get the credit that he deserves! Sakshi is just plaining amazing.

But right now, my heart goes out to Parul and Angad! I love Parul, when she is sad, I get sad, when she is happy I get happy! she really is amazing! And Angad  I love him! he is beyond amazing! he such a refined, pay attention to details actor, he says so so much with his eyes!!! he wins my heart in emotional scenes, with his sad eyes! amazing. And I think he is adorable. I prefer Parul to Sara. I really hope Parul and Angad win.

Oh, Adi bhaiya!! so should have been there for best comic!!! he is so good! second to hold the wieght of kit.

Oh yeah, definitely Ram Kapoor's prime time was back in the day! he was hot stuff then, and he had good roles.Now, I dont understand why they nominate him now! he always wins, and I dont like it! its because it has fans and fans. I love Hussain, he does not get the credit that he deserves! Sakshi is just plaining amazing.

But right now, my heart goes out to Parul and Angad! I love Parul, when she is sad, I get sad, when she is happy I get happy! she really is amazing! And Angad  I love him! he is beyond amazing! he such a refined, pay attention to details actor, he says so so much with his eyes!!! he wins my heart in emotional scenes, with his sad eyes! amazing. And I think he is adorable. I prefer Parul to Sara. I really hope Parul and Angad win.

Oh, Adi bhaiya!! so should have been there for best comic!!! he is so good! second to hold the wieght of kit.

I know what you mean with Parul. I LOOOVEE her. She is just...brilliant. I do get so sad when she is sad. I can totally feel it. And she blossoms when she is happy! I think she is gorgeous. I really hope she wins. And ofcourse I prefer her over Sara! Who I don't even like much. But she is a good actress.

As for Angad...aww he is awesome! I love love his acting. I love his character. Everything about him is awesome. Oh Sania please don't hurt us. We like Kinny's bade bhaiya more!! Bade bhaiya is too adorable!

Ram kapoor was my 1st tv crush! He was soo hot back then. But seriously even if I count looks out the guy doesn't have enough lines in the show to actually make him the best actor every year. I am so sad and mad that he ALWAYS WINS!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! The two lines he gets on every episode are the same lines! Hussein should've been there. Hussein is one of the best actors in the industry and this year he has done a AMAZING job. From his sad scene to mad scenes, the romantic scenes..😍...the funny scenes😍...aaaaaah so amazing!!

sharing favorites of hussein...UGHH how can they not put him there???

oh there is another scene...how he fights over the pillow in suhaag raat because he can't sleep without 2 pillows. But have to find the link for that! Bottom line, Hussein should've been there instead of Ram. But oh well!!

And Aditya Bhaiya did carry a lot weight for the show. I know ekta loves him so I hope we get to see more of him in other shows. But I really want him in a comic role. Maybe even a role like Aditya in Kasamh se will do. I hate the new aditya in Kasamh se. The old one was THE BEST!!

kash and sulagna should win the best debutant!!

akash shud have been nominated!
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I know what you mean with Parul. I LOOOVEE her. She is just...brilliant. I do get so sad when she is sad. I can totally feel it. And she blossoms when she is happy! I think she is gorgeous. I really hope she wins. And ofcourse I prefer her over Sara! Who I don't even like much. But she is a good actress.

As for Angad...aww he is awesome! I love love his acting. I love his character. Everything about him is awesome. Oh Sania please don't hurt us. We like Kinny's bade bhaiya more!! Bade bhaiya is too adorable!

Ram kapoor was my 1st tv crush! He was soo hot back then. But seriously even if I count looks out the guy doesn't have enough lines in the show to actually make him the best actor every year. I am so sad and mad that he ALWAYS WINS!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! The two lines he gets on every episode are the same lines! Hussein should've been there. Hussein is one of the best actors in the industry and this year he has done a AMAZING job. From his sad scene to mad scenes, the romantic scenes..😍...the funny scenes😍...aaaaaah so amazing!!

sharing favorites of hussein...UGHH how can they not put him there???

oh there is another scene...how he fights over the pillow in suhaag raat because he can't sleep without 2 pillows. But have to find the link for that! Bottom line, Hussein should've been there instead of Ram. But oh well!!

And Aditya Bhaiya did carry a lot weight for the show. I know ekta loves him so I hope we get to see more of him in other shows. But I really want him in a comic role. Maybe even a role like Aditya in Kasamh se will do. I hate the new aditya in Kasamh se. The old one was THE BEST!!

Hussain is one of those actors I think that just puts his soul into it, whatever he does, whatever character he plays he adapts to it so well. There is instant change in him, when his character changes, that its leaves you in amazed. Even Juhi Parmar, says that he works so hard, but  is not credited.

Wacko, your kinny is alright! he is decent, but uff! Angad is just I dont know no words! my heart melts with his acting.

Me too, old Adi was awesome.

Hussain is one of those actors I think that just puts his soul into it, whatever he does, whatever character he plays he adapts to it so well. There is instant change in him, when his character changes, that its leaves you in amazed. Even Juhi Parmar, says that he works so hard, but  is not credited.

Wacko, your kinny is alright! he is decent, but uff! Angad is just I dont know no words! my heart melts with his acting.

Me too, old Adi was awesome.

itna cute character joh hai! how can we not melt with Angad? He is sooo cute no one even complain for the creatives to make him better already!

The nomination sucks. How come harshad isn't nominated?

I love the faces Hussain makes!!😍 Even though I have missed all the indian idol episodes and I don't have time to catch up the few seconds I do watch of it is only because of him!😳

I think for best reality show ZND and KKPKKY should've been nominated. Thought hey were short they were very interesting! not to mention fun!