Zulfi Syed : I am the Boss - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

How is Zulfi sure he secured the maximum number of votes? I admit even I believe Rahul had a hand in Ashu winning, but this guy can't just go around saying he had the maximum number of votes.

Originally posted by Maya_M

^ Yep! and then people will stop sending in votes because no one can match Rahul's men 24/7 at voting booth. BB would have lost all the money.

True Maya... they had every reason not to show rahul and Ashu convo to public... but I don't think it's just the voting Zulfi is talking about... I think he is hinting towards Rahul's hold... Rahul could have very well used his name to put pressure without spending a lot of money to vote for Ashu 😕 ... if that is the case then it is truely unfair to the other finalists... if I was Zulfi or Raja... I would be mad too knowing who the winner is 4 days before the finale...😕
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

@Red ???

Kya hua?, I mean no surprise that this is the results of BB2, they made Ashu the winner, coz they wanted him to win, colours is owned by viacom, just like MTV where Ashu won MTV roadies, I said that they r making Ashu the winner, before the jumbo finale, it's very clear, not considering the votes, it's what BB and endmol want!............

Originally posted by farislove

Kya hua?, I mean no surprise that this is the results of BB2, they made Ashu the winner, coz they wanted him to win, colours is owned by viacom, just like MTV where Ashu won MTV roadies, I said that they r making Ashu the winner, before the jumbo finale, it's very clear, not considering the votes, it's what BB and endmol want!............

Oh Ok I got it now thanks.
Zufli please apni neend se jaago aur topi utaro ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
[quote]He has also alleged that Rahul Mahajan saw to it that Ashutosh won the show as per his promise to him.

"This portion was not aired on TV. Before leaving the house, Rahul had told Ashutosh that he would spend money, go the extra mile and see to it that Ashutosh wins the show, in front of us. He also said that he would take care of the telecom companies and the votes," said Zulfi.[/quote]

I want to see that clip. C'mon BBb show it to us!! 😉

mergin

Originally posted by farislove

Hi friends,

Zulfi points a finger at Rahul

Zulfi Syed was touted to win Bigg Boss 2. But sadly the model turned actor was declared as the second runner up of Bigg Boss.

How are you feeling after coming out of the house?

I am feeling a bit weird and confused and at the same time I am very happy to see so many faces!

How has been the experience?

It has been great'a very good experience altogether. It has been a very long journey and I feel relieved. But at the same time I am confused to see so many people after so many days.

How did you manage to stay out of any controversy?

I really don't know.

You were always seen very reserved and uncommunicative throughout.

It's not like that. I generally take time to open up'waise if you see I am known to be the most talkative amongst all my friends.

What was the first thing you did after coming out of the house?

I met my friends Shawar and Bhupi.

What have you learned from this experience?

I've learnt a lot. Firstly I've learnt to be more enduring. I've made some mistakes too and probably I'll work on all those mistakes now.

What do you think about Rahul & Payal's relationship?

That's their life. I wouldn't comment on that.

According to you what is the reason of you not winning?

Rahul while leaving the house told Ashu that 'Ashutosh darna mat. Main tumhe jitaaoonga.' I don't know whether I should say this as there have been public votes too but as far as I think this might be the reason.

Why did you opt for the show?

Initially it was money! The prize money announced sounded so good but later on when I realized ki ghar ka mahaul kitna kharrab ho raha hai toh I use to wonder ki log paise ke liye kya kya kar sakte hain.

What do you think you have achieved in your time in the house?

I learnt to survive with out my cell phone, without any money cut off from the whole world for 3 months! Isn't that a great achievement?

Right from the starting, you were always compared to Rahul Roy (winner of BB1) as you were very similar to him behaviour wise. What is your take on that?

Rahul is a very great human being! I know personally and have even met him a number of times. I am very obliged to be compared with him!

What are your future plans - modeling or movies?

Modeling has been my root and films have been my passion but at this point I want like to go for movies.

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, November 25, 2008
  •  

Link:

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081125_138

Originally posted by sonam_s

Zulfi is a hypocrite and cheap! He pretends to like Rahul and Diana in front and speaks ill about them to the media.

What can be more 'in front' than speaking to the media about it..........
    Originally posted by chitara

What can be more 'in front' than speaking to the media about it..........

@sonam.... what did he speak ab diana...i missed that....
    Originally posted by susan29

@sonam.... what did he speak ab diana...i missed that....

I think he said that Diana was very commanding and used to hide food. Something a person of her stature should not do.