Zulfi Syed : I am the Boss

Posted: 15 years ago
Zulfi Syed is not taking defeat lying down and has alleged that it was he who bagged the maximum number of votes in the Bigg Boss final. Raja Chaudhury and Ashutosh Kaushik stood second and third respectively, he said.

He has also alleged that Rahul Mahajan saw to it that Ashutosh won the show as per his promise to him.

"This portion was not aired on TV. Before leaving the house, Rahul had told Ashutosh that he would spend money, go the extra mile and see to it that Ashutosh wins the show, in front of us. He also said that he would take care of the telecom companies and the votes," said Zulfi.

Zulfi said that he was sure that Ashutosh would win the show.

"When I came out of the house, Shilpa Shetty asked me who I thought had won. I said Ashu. After receiving the award too, Ashu said that the award belonged to Rahul Bhaiyaa. It was an open confession," he said.

'I got maximum votes'

Zulfi also said that he had learnt that he had got the maximum votes, through people in the industry and mediapersons whom he met.

"They all said I was the winner for them. I am happy that Ashu got the money since he comes from a humble background and from a small town," he said. He added that he wanted to "maintain" his "dignity" and is not after the money.

"The way it happened was unfair to both Raja and me since we too spent three months in the house," he said.

On Rahul Mahajan volunteering to leave the house and not apologising after the inmates jumped out of the house, Zulfi said he wanted to make it look as if he had made a sacrifice for the other inmates.

"He wanted to show that he had been charitable by opting to leave the show. He had come to cleanse his image. Even in the house, he kept playing with the word, 'charity'. He also got the Bada Dilwala award," he said.

Zulfi refused to comment on the Rahul-Payal-Monica love triangle saying it was their personal affair. He also refuted rumours that he had an affair with Sambhavna Seth.

He called Diana Hayden commanding. "She was very commanding and did things like hiding food. This was unexpected of a person of her stature, someone who had been Miss World. I never nominated her for eviction though," he said.

Silence as a weapon

He was fond of Debojit and Ehsaan Qureshi in the house.

"Debojit is a straight-forward guy and I liked him the most. I was also friendly with Ehsaanji. With the rest, I knew how much distance I had to keep to maintain my dignity. There is no point in getting into arguments and fights. Silence was my weapon," he said.

Zulfi, however, calls the time spent in the house as a life-time experience. "There were 14 different kinds of people put together. I saw what people could do just for money," he said.

As of now, he has got back to work and is going through some movie scripts.

"I am going to Goa, since my film Taj Mahal is being screened at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI). I will come home to Bangalore next month," he said.

Courtesy: mid-day.com
Edited by Maya_M - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Back to work: Zulfi Syed is headed to Goa where his film, Taj Mahal,  will be screened at the International Film Festival of India. File pic

spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmm...
wat can we sayyy noww!!
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

He also refuted rumours that he had an affair with Sambhavna Seth.

LOL
never expected that what i had just imagined in the wildest of dreams had actually been a rumour as well
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If that was the case, he would have came in 2nd.

Why third? He didnt get as much votes as Raja and Ashu.

Thats a fact.

Jealousy is one word for him.
Edited by sonam_s - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonam_s

If that was the case, he would have came in 2nd.

Why third? He didnt get as much votes as Raja and Ashu.

Thats a fact.

Jealousy is one word for him.

How is this jealousy? Im not sure abt Raja but its possible tht he got more votes than Ashu 😡

He has every reason to feel bad! (and so does Raja )

They all knew Ashu is winning
no wonder he had tears in his eyes when Rahul left 😆

He has also alleged that Rahul Mahajan saw to it that Ashutosh won the show as per his promise to him.

"This portion was not aired on TV. Before leaving the house, Rahul had told Ashutosh that he would spend money, go the extra mile and see to it that Ashutosh wins the show, in front of us. He also said that he would take care of the telecom companies and the votes," said Zulfi.

Zulfi said that he was sure that Ashutosh would win the show.

"When I came out of the house, Shilpa Shetty asked me who I thought had won. I said Ashu. After receiving the award too, Ashu said that the award belonged to Rahul Bhaiyaa. It was an open confession," he said.

Even Rahul Mahajan mentioned this but then why didn't BB air this?😕 2-3 days before finale BB was struggling to make episodes funnier so this was something they could have aired for scoop but they didn't. Why?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even Rahul Mahajan mentioned this but then why didn't BB air this?😕 2-3 days before finale BB was struggling to make episodes funnier so this was something they could have aired for scoop but they didn't. Why?

This would hv got the channel into trouble I guess 😕
and who wouldv voted knowing the winner has already been decided

^ Yep! and then people will stop sending in votes because no one can match Rahul's men 24/7 at voting booth. BB would have lost all the money.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont see anything wrong with Rahul voting for Ashu because Rahul is also part of the junta and if he feels Ashu should win, why not?

If I were to vote for Ashu a million times, would that be unfair?

I dont think so!