Zulfi Syed : I am the Boss - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
i remember thwe same thing happening with many others in singing shows...people cant just accept dat they hav lost..fr watever reasons..ashu has won n dats it..no one can change this

It's very clear that BB2 votes were not original, they cheat!.........

Originally posted by farislove

@Red ???
If thet have to declare at most they will declare a narrow margin.....
we all know even ashu said it is because of rahul he won. and we also think that rahul will not spent a single penny on others. if its not because of votes he won then rahul as said may be manupilated the endamel or other partners by showing his power to make him winner. even now raja is upset with his win as reporting on news

How is Zulfi sure he secured the maximum number of votes? I admit even I believe Rahul had a hand in Ashu winning, but this guy can't just go around saying he had the maximum number of votes.

Originally posted by Maya_M

^ Yep! and then people will stop sending in votes because no one can match Rahul's men 24/7 at voting booth. BB would have lost all the money.

True Maya... they had every reason not to show rahul and Ashu convo to public... but I don't think it's just the voting Zulfi is talking about... I think he is hinting towards Rahul's hold... Rahul could have very well used his name to put pressure without spending a lot of money to vote for Ashu Confused ... if that is the case then it is truely unfair to the other finalists... if I was Zulfi or Raja... I would be mad too knowing who the winner is 4 days before the finale...ConfusedOuch
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by farislove

@Red ???

Kya hua?, I mean no surprise that this is the results of BB2, they made Ashu the winner, coz they wanted him to win, colours is owned by viacom, just like MTV where Ashu won MTV roadies, I said that they r making Ashu the winner, before the jumbo finale, it's very clear, not considering the votes, it's what BB and endmol want!............

Zulfi Syed