Zulfi Syed : I am the Boss - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sonam_s

I dont see anything wrong with Rahul voting for Ashu because Rahul is also part of the junta and if he feels Ashu should win, why not?

If I were to vote for Ashu a million times, would that be unfair?

I dont think so!

BANG ON POINT.. I completely agree with you.
I am not sure of his source of information but it is very tough to accept defeat gracefully, specially by someone who never thought that anyone else could win. How can anyone know who was leading or winning when there was no official trends were given when voting was on. It appears that he was a sore looser. I would love to know his sources. Now let me tell what MBji has been telling throghout that Sagar who was from BB team has been telling that they never wanted Ashu to win because he was so and so then how do you expect them to manipulate votes for someone when they do not want someone to win.

He would have talked to prople who thought he would win and they gave him this sort of skewed information, not his fault when we the supporters did not take defeats gracefully lying down how can we expect him to do so.

Zulfi is a hypocrite and cheap! He pretends to like Rahul and Diana in front and speaks ill about them to the media.

Originally posted by sonam_s

I dont see anything wrong with Rahul voting for Ashu because Rahul is also part of the junta and if he feels Ashu should win, why not?

If I were to vote for Ashu a million times, would that be unfair?

I dont think so!

no one knows till now who get how many votes. its time for enademl or bigg boss to declares no. of votes who get then it will be clear whether he win by maximum votes or by rahul manipulation as it is very clear rahul himself says he will do whatever to make sure ashu will win.
Originally posted by abdul1malik

no one knows till now who get how many votes. its time for enademl or bigg boss to declares no. of votes who get then it will be clear whether he win by maximum votes or by rahul manipulation as it is very clear rahul himself says he will do whatever to make sure ashu will win.
My dear friend, even if Endamol declares the number of votes do you think they would show a lower number of votes for Ashu than Raja or Zulfi, they surely won't do that.
i remember thwe same thing happening with many others in singing shows...people cant just accept dat they hav lost..fr watever reasons..ashu has won n dats it..no one can change this

It's very clear that BB2 votes were not original, they cheat!.........

Originally posted by farislove

It's very clear that BB2 votes were not original, they cheat!.........

@Red ???
If thet have to declare at most they will declare a narrow margin.....
we all know even ashu said it is because of rahul he won. and we also think that rahul will not spent a single penny on others. if its not because of votes he won then rahul as said may be manupilated the endamel or other partners by showing his power to make him winner. even now raja is upset with his win as reporting on news