Zulfi Syed on Life after Big Boss

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The shy guy of the Bigg Boss house, Zulfi Syed is now out. The competition now runs between two people – Raja Choudhary and Ashutosh.

Zulfi was out in the afternoon of 22nd November 2008.

We got into a candid chat with Zulfi Syed regarding his tenure in Bigg Boss, his new controversial film, Deshdrohi, and who according to him will win the Bigg Boss 1 crore cash prize.

The extra awaiting of the media and the press gave us only a few minutes to talk to Zulfi. Still that few minutes was good enough to entertain our viewers.

"I am out, finally. But I don't regret it that much, because I was able to sustain for quite long. Many came and went, many made a comeback and went back again, but I was firm at my place", says the persistent Zulfi.

Talking about a few good moments that he cherished and who according to him deserved to be the winner, Zulfi says, "I had a blast making diyas during Diwali time. That was the best task I ever enjoyed and will always remember that. I really don't want to talk anything about anyone, but yes Debojit was someone I wished who could win this show.

When asked why he wasn't attracted to any girl in the house like his other fellow mates did, the smart and ultra cunning Zulfi kept quiet and only smiled, leaving us with several questions unanswered.

That was the scene in which he preferred to keep his mouth shut, maybe to avoid unwanted media attention. But he didn't keep his mouth shut on one thing. "The day Rahul Mahajan was leaving the house, he told Ashutosh that he would make it a point and see that he (Ashutosh) wins this show", reveals Zulfi.

Zulfi says that he accepted to be on the show only because he wanted better roles in films. Talking about films then, we asked Zulfi about his latest controversial film, Deshdrohi.

"I am really glad that 'Deshdrohi' is banned. I could not gel with anyone there. It was really a pain working for 'Deshdrohi'.

Source: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2008/11/zulfi-syed-bigg-boss.html

What a loser, he is glad that the only film he had on hand got banned!!! Zulfi lost a few of his marbles in the BB house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago