Bigg Boss Season 4

Spoiler - Articles on finale - Zulfi out! - Page 2

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Its all Rahul's fault he used Raja's words to make him lose!! Now I agree Rahul is shrewdest after Asht of course who made him exit too. I wonder if Asht stands for elections how wld he win ? by making oppn exit! lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: waterlilly

@ anon...arre yaar...in 3rd place which means 2nd runner up

winner, first runner up(who will get the car) and then 2nd runner up who will get lots of luv in Zulfi's case from most of the girls...lol

I knw its suppose to be a surprise but kya kare...we are all of pins and needles...kyun zeeta kyun hara...
but I think I am ok now.....Ashu and Raja both are well desvering....

ooops sorry i misread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yh ur rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yh tbh i never followed bb2 like i did bb1...bb1 i never missed a show with bb i skipped most....so im not that attached....i just wanted to see someone decent win....anyone apart from monicaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also atleast the finale has gathered everyone here ans normally saturdays its dead here
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are we all 100% that Ashu won...aur andare mai hi nishna laga rahe hai?
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhi andhere mein hi nishaanaa lagaa rahe hain... πŸ˜‰
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would not be surprised if the news is true..If you remember long time back even Pooja Bedi mentioned that she thinks that Ashu will win.. I just don't get it - who is voting for him on what basis (other than Rahul's chamchas)..

As I wrote on another post .. there is nothing that Ashu did to really deserve the title.. He latched on to Rahul after Diana left as he knows which side of the bread to butter. He was the prime instigator of the hatred and trouble that started between Sam and Payal (when he told Sam what Payal said about her masala laga ke)... He was the one who egged on Sam when Raja wanted her to move out of the boy's room...  I really wanted it to be someone between raja and Zulfi. More Raja as it is astounding that the guy who had the least chances of making it and was nominated in the very first vote out has ended up being such a star of the show.  That is called survival.. even now he is mentally strong to survive a few more weeks (even Ashu and Zulfi admitted it) in the house compared to the other two.

The show was doomed without Raja and Rahul (last year it was Ravi Kissan and Rakhi).
Edited by mada007 - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Ashu is not winning coz the viewers want that, but coz BB and endmol want that, BB and endmol are truely cheaters! 😑

Rahul did too said to Ashu that he will make it sure to let Ashu wins!, he might bribed BB and endmol for that, no wonder this show is totally full of cheating and scripted!..........

Anyway, it doesn't matter for me who wins now!, as Zulfi is out, so let's enjoy!, I want to watch Akshay with Shilpa's performance, I heard that they r performing together!.............
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think his need was publicised more
thats why he won

raja was better still from him but guess raja abusive behaviour lost him some votes

i also wanted zulfi to win zee (farislove)

This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

i think his need was publicised more

thats why he won

raja was better still from him but guess raja abusive behaviour lost him some votes

i also wanted zulfi to win zee (farislove)

Ashu won coz, as he was MTV roadies winner and MTV is owned by viacom, so it's colours!.............