Kasturi

FF-Ishq Huwa-NEVER END-RoKa to TiKu...pg-247 - Page 12

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annu08

hi

part 4 was really good.thanks
you evey part is better then previous one i said tthat in the 1st ff yep i remember
this same with 2nd one too
the way robbie tease her and kasturi hurt eago makes the ff more intersting.yep
please update soon.will try

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muneefah

luvin every bit of ur FF......thanks dear
plz update it as u updated kaisa hai ye bandhan-i mean two parts at a time.lol that time i was very much free.but now i am bit busy that is y i canot post two parts at a time
i m dieing to find out wat happens next.wait for my next part
so wen will u update????????????????????????????? soon
dis part was auusual rocking.
thanks again

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

lo resignation of kasturi....first time ro got out wid the wronng answer...exactly.lol....well fabulous part......hmmmm roka in sameoffice.hmmmm....as usuall hoep ro fall for ka very soon....will hope ..reena is very nice..yes....a family parade..heeee ..lol....continue fats dii.i will

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tv star

wow dear ....yes dear.............it was fantastic ...........the 4th part was just mindblowing.......weldone.......... thanks a lot

love
dimple

shumi. thumbnail
PART-5

office:

robbie's cabin:

robbie:'miss.chawla these two files are from our head office.review these files and note down the discrepancy if any.should be done with in an hour' he turned his wrist look in to his rolex.

kasturi:'i will...'she took the files and went to her seat.

those files are the refund files claimed by two different customers.she checked the files,noted down her remark in the stick notes.back to his cabin.robbie was standing near the cabinet searching some documents. looked back to his rolex and noticed that she was back with in 45 min.

robbie:'is every thing is fine miss.chawla...?'he signed with his left hand to take her seat.

kasturi:'i have noted down few discrepancies...'she sat in the guest chair and kept the files on the table and continued.

kasturi:'sir...all invoices of mr.roichand are fake...'she opened roichand's file.

robbie:'what???😲'he came to her seat and stood behind her chair.

kasturi:'the another customer mr.jain....his documents and calculation does not tally with our original document' kasturi opened the page and showed the error.

robbie hold her chair from back and causally leand front to look in to the file kept on the table.kasturi did not expect that.the distance between them was in centimeters.his chest was close to her head.tiny hairs on her body rose.she felt uncomfortable and nervous too.

on the other hand robbie's breath caught in his throat.her feminine fragarnce created a roller coaster emotion in him.kasturi tried to push the chair back to get up but could not because he was holding it.

she slightly turned and raised her head to look at him.he looked down.... deeply in to her eyes.he was intoxicated.'her beauty is not just in her face,it is her personality,innocentness,frankness,brilliancy and her boldness' the thought ran in his mind at once.

kasturi:'excuse me...'she distracted him and try to get up from her seat.

robbie:'i think we have to reject their claim...'he was back to action.

their claim was approximately rupees 5 lakh.she saved that amount to the company with in 45 min. he was astonished.

robbie:'brilliant work..i am impressed...'he said with a 1000 watt dimple smile.

kasturi don't want to  acknowledge either his appreciation or his eye catching smile.

robbie:'i agree you are a talented young lady.if you want i can transfer  you to my head office with hike in salary....'he tried to tempt her.

kasturi:'no thanks i am happy here...'

robbie:'if you work in the head office you will have more chances to work with me....you can meet me more freguently than this office...'said with the naughtiest look in his eyes.

kasturi:😡

hostal room night 7 pm.

kasturi was folding her cloths.teejay was sitting on the bed and pealing an orange.

teejay:'i have a news for you...guess what..'

kasturi:'what is that?  good news or bad news...?'

teejay:'that i don't know...you have to say whether it is good or bad...'

kasturi:'oh...comeon..enough of suspense..'she left folding the cloths..came and sat beside teejay on the bed.

teejay:'last week i went to Auxilium seconday school for math teacher interview...'

kasturi:'yeah...do you got selected..'

teejay:'good guss...'

kasturi:'wooow'she hugged teejay.it is certainly good news teejay.it is better to go out and do some thing.i wish you will have good time with the children...'

teejay:'tough time too...🤣'

next day teejay got ready along with kasturi for her first day of teaching carrier.

she wore a plain light yellow cotton saree.matching blouse.she combed her hair up and put a clip on it.with a simple make up she was looking gorgeous.

kasturi first time seeing teejay wearing saree.

kasturi:'not bad...i am impressed...😉'she said in robbie's tone and winked at her.

teejay:'omg😲...kasturi..you are unbelievable...'

in the club around 5pm.

anitha was shaking her legs with robbie.she always had a crush on him.while dancing she tried to seduce him.robbie understood her intention.when she raised on her toes to smooch him.....he turned away his face...

robbie:'just a minute...manager...'he left her half way and went in search of the manager.

anitha got pissed off.

'what happened...'another guy came and joined with her with whom she has no interest.

anitha:'nothing...this robbie is thinking too much of him self...😡'she was fuming with anger.

guy:'it is a known factor...'

anitha:'wait and watch ....to day i will teach a lesson to him...😡'
Edited by robbii - 14 years ago
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yessss me first wow dii aag lag gayi. that office scene amazing. roka's eye contact,  it was superb .its gr8 robbie anita ko bhaw nahi deta. update soon
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love this part, it was seriously really good Robbie's starting to feel something for kasturi Omg Loved the office scene it was very cute especially the eye contact plzzzzzzz keep putting more roka moments like these they are mindblowing, loved it
Great job
plzzzzzzzzz update soon
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uffff! yeh annoying brat anita yahan bhi😡

aww...nice scene😳

teejay maths teacher?! lol...i think the student r gng to trouble her a lot😆

update soon😃
theaisha thumbnail

Aww nice scene!

Just update more an more!
Iwanna read you FF!

-Aisho-
Meeph thumbnail
Di,pleasing & wondeful part
u r a marvellous writer

i knw dat i m being greedy-buh i wnat more----lots of it.......

update soon
luv ya