Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: .x.Shilky.x.

keep it up ur ff's r growin nycer n better

i lyk it it rilly gud

thank you for your great compliment😳😃
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just completed reading your FF.... really luved it and superbly written.. hatts of Shumi di... good job done.....

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avggomez

i just completed reading your FF....wow...that was great! 😛 really luved it and superbly written.. thanks amali hatts of Shumi di... good job done.....thanks again.

nice to see even after completion of the ff people are still reading and commenting too. thanks for the same.😃
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i finally finished readin ishq huwa😊 nd may i say that u r a wonderful writer😊..... i was plannin to read oly first few parts bt i was so hooked on to it tat i couldnt stop mid way😊...... it took me 4 hours to finish..... the story s soooo great.... robbie s so arrogant, thank god kasturi's love changed him and kasturi s always such a sweetheart😊...... robbie jealous of kasturi's fiancee was so cute😳.... the best part was part 14 it was so intense😊..... kasturi loosin her memory was another high point of the fanfic i could actually feel robbie's loneliness nd pain....i jus dint want it to end, but all gud things cum to an end ..... m happy that ther r 3 more fics left for me to read😊..... m really sry tat i couldnt post comments for each parts as i read it on my mobile nd it did not have that feature..... i enjoyed each nd every bit of it😃..... i just hope that my fic turns out to be as good as urs.....
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamannamalik

i finally finished readin ishq huwa😊  wow...you read my ff!...i am very very glad...nd may i say that u r a wonderful writer😊...yaar...for sure not better than you..... i was plannin to read oly first few parts bt i was so hooked on to it tat i couldnt stop mid way😊...that was a great compliment dear.thanks for the same😊... it took me 4 hours to finish....wow...😃. the story s soooo great.... robbie s so arrogant, thank god kasturi's love changed him and kasturi s always such a sweetheart😊...he is always😊... robbie jealous of kasturi's fiancee was so cute😳.... the best part was part 14 it was so intense😊..yaar i went back and checked part 14 to know what was written there.thanks for liking it.... kasturi loosin her memory was another high point of the fanfic i could actually feel robbie's loneliness nd pain....i jus dint want it to end, wow....yet another remarkable comment.i love u for that.😃...but all gud things cum to an end ..... m happy that ther r 3 more fics left for me to read😊..... m really sry tat i couldnt post comments for each parts as i read it on my mobile nd it did not have that feature..no worry... i enjoyed each nd every bit of it😃..i am glad that you enjoyed it.... i just hope that my fic turns out to be as good as urs....for sure no doubt...😃.

yaar for other two ffs they have closed the thread.if you don't mind u can drop your comments in my present ff thread.u r comments means a lot for me...😃.thanks once again.Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar for other two ffs they have closed the thread.if you don't mind u can drop your comments in my present ff thread.u r comments means a lot for me...😃.thanks once again. yeah will post the comments in the ur new fanfic thread..... [/QUOTE]

shumi. thumbnail
[QUOTE=tamannamalik]yeah will post the comments in the ur new fanfic thread..... [/QUOTE]
that will be my pleasure dear😛.no hurry.take your time.😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I read this ff now.Robbie as an arrogant guy in d beginning...later his transformation was good.Robbie hurting Kasturi,his accident,Kasturi helping him 2 recover...everything was nice.Tho Roka is the main lead u managed d other couples as well.Wedding episodes,honeymoon episodes 2 Kerala wer wonderful..i'v no words 2 explain that.Truly a visual treat.Last 2 epi on Khushi-Tiku wer so cuteEdited by jasminerahul - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I read this ff now. thanks for taking your time to read my ff jasmine 😊Robbie as an arrogant guy in d beginning...later his transformation was good.Robbie hurting Kasturi,his accident,Kasturi helping him 2 recover...everything was nice. thanks Tho Roka is the main lead u managed d other couples as well. thanks again 😊Wedding episodes,honeymoon episodes 2 Kerala wer wonderful..i'v no words 2 explain that.Truly a visual treat.Last 2 epi on Khushi-Tiku wer so cute

thank you so much dear. you commented the whole ff in a nut shell.thanks again jasmine😃