SUDARSHAN CHAKRA of LORD VISHNU found: INDIA TV !!

Posted: 15 years ago

Folks today I saw on news channel INDIA TV at 3 pm that the SUDARSHAN CHAKRA of LORD VISHNU has been discovered in the jungles of YAMUNANAGAR (HARYANA) ,INDIA TV claimed tht for the fisrt time the SUDARSHAN CHAKRA is being exposed to the world by any news channel & it's a very big achievement !!!πŸ‘

The SUDARSHAN CHAKRA is kept in a temple at the jungles ,an old priest looks after the sudarshan chakra .

The chakra is made up of stone ,it's wt: is 1 QUINTAL ,the sudarshan chakra was looking really ancient made out of sand stone type ,the stone was whitish greay in colour !!!!

Sudarshan chakra is very very big in size ,& very beautiful !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

THE PRIEST who is the caretaker of SUDARSHAN CHAKRA told this story ----------

after pralaya when the life on EARTH is destroyed at that time LORD VISHNU left his chakra on EARTH ,

with every pralaya(doomsday) LORD VISHNU'S sudarshan chakra is changed becaz SUDARSHAN CHAKRA plays the major role in destruction during pralaya time ,

when a new life with a new yuga is being established LORD VISHNU changes his SUDARSHAN CHAKRA & leaves the old one (which plays it's role in pralaya ),

this place called YAMUNANAGAR is the place where BRAHMA,VISHNU & MAHESH decided for establishing a new yuga after pralaya ,

LORD VISHNU left his SUDARSHAN CHAKRA at this place which is the jungle area of yamunanagar ,since then it's was lying there unnotioced & embedded under the soil & rocks of the jungles .ONCE few ppl came for hunting at the jungles & they discovered this huge & heavy stone chakra ,they thought it was a beautiful piece of art on a stone so they decided to take the chakra with them but as soon as they put the chakra on their bullock cart they all became blind !!!!! after that incident many great shcloras & learned /renowed preists were called upon by to judge the stone chakra (as the ppl who became blind got suspicious abt the stone chakra )

After close examining the stone chakra ,all the priests jumped with happiness as that stone chakra was THE SUDARSHAN CHAKRA !!!

SUDARSHAN CHAKRA FOUND IN THIS KALYUGA IS a GREAT THING !! accor. to the renowed preists .

Reasons  for believing that the stone chakra is sudarshan chakra are------

1.   the description of sudarshan chakra as given in the puranas esp. the VISHNU PURAN ,the stone chakra (which is discovered at yamunanagar) has got the same features like in the REAL SUDARSHAN CHAKRA (as mentioned in VISHNU PURAN) the sudarshan chakra has got 2 holes ,one a small hole for the forefinger& the other hole for the THUMB ,AS LORD VISNU holds the sudarshan chakra by putting his forefinger in the small hole & supports the chakra (during rotation) on his thumb .

2.   these 2 holes were exactly made for the inserting forfinger & thumb into it & there 2 holes were made besides each other !!

3.   the other features of the stone chakra (spikes of the chakra) matched exactly with the sudarshan chakra !!!

4.   the stone out of which sudarshan chakra is made is found to be crore years old ,the time when GOD took avatar on EARTH ,during that time so it's said that this chakra is of LORD VISHNU .

the people of YAMUNANAGAR worship the sudarshan chakra !!!

so the great great sudarshan chakra of LORD VISHNU has been discovered & now thru INDIA TV this discovery of sudarshan chakra has been made official ,so now more n more wud come for the DARSHAN of the chakra !!!!πŸ˜›

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
in tv shows we hv seen & in puranas also it's mentioned that sudarshan chakra was made out of very precious metal(gold plus somemore panch dhatu metals) but as in KALYUGA every GODLY object loses it's real charm  & essence (due to the kalyuga &it's negative powers) so the sudarshan chakra turned into a stone sudarshan chakra , Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
Hi Sita11, Thats sooooooo cool!  I hope its true! (This is MusicalAiswarya in godisones account)
@musicalaishwarya-why you are writing from godisone account if you have ur own???
@sita di- Great newsπŸ‘πŸΌ. thanks 4 posting it hereπŸ˜›

Sita this is such wonderful news...omg i feel like this is such an honor for Kalyug generation to witness such a divine part of OUR LORD!!!!!

I'm just really shocked & happy all at once...because i will be coming to india for my cousins wedding in january...& GOD WILLING....which i pray....I hope to see THE SUDARSHAN CHAKRA!!!!!!

Oh sweety u made my day today!!!!!!

Thank you soo soo soo soo much...i'm gonna go tell my mom right now about it....

oh btw...can u tell me exactly which city & location it is so i do make it a point to see it!!!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful info!!!!
@Rajnish: i can't log on to my accountπŸ˜•, so using my cousin's. For some reason, it won't log me on so until the IF administrator (or someone) helps me, ill have to use my cousins account.😭
Thank U Sita di....Great infoπŸ‘
Thanks so much for sharing this info with all of us, Sita😊 This Sudarshan
Chakra news is very interesting.  The people that can see this in person are very, very lucky😊😊
Originally posted by desichica

Sita this is such wonderful news...omg i feel like this is such an honor for Kalyug generation to witness such a divine part of OUR LORD!!!!!

I'm just really shocked & happy all at once...because i will be coming to india for my cousins wedding in january...& GOD WILLING....which i pray....I hope to see THE SUDARSHAN CHAKRA!!!!!!

Oh sweety u made my day today!!!!!!

Thank you soo soo soo soo much...i'm gonna go tell my mom right now about it....

oh btw...can u tell me exactly which city & location it is so i do make it a point to see it!!!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful info!!!!

the state is HARYANA (in northern india) & the place is YAMUNANAGAR !!! only this much was told in tht documentary on india tv !!!😊
happy tht u will b visting INDIA & looking forward to do the darshan of sudarshan chakra !πŸ˜›
thanks sita for all the info and news....
now even i want to see the sudharshar chakra of Lord Vishnu....
but its bad that becoz of kalyug negative imapacts things loose its charm....