Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Surya looks like a very interesting FF.... I luved the character intro.... I mean they r cool.. Very excited to read the FF.... PLzz update soon... n do add me onto ur PM list....😊v
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paru_M

interesting intro surya👏 glad u started another one ....😛 loved all the character descrption especially veena's and yash's...can't wait 4 the story to start...plz post the first part  plz😊

paru dear thanku so much.. i'am happy that you liked the intro.. i'll surely post the first part soon....😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

Hey Surya looks like a very interesting FF.... I luved the character intro.... I mean they r cool.. Very excited to read the FF.... PLzz update soon... n do add me onto ur PM list....😊

swetha thanks a ton....i'll surely post the first part soon....😊

goodkashish thumbnail
omg surili..........it is one of the best intro i have ever read..simply awesome and u know whom i like.......ofcourse yash.........omg he got that strong personality that every girls die for it...........cant wait for this ff to start........and chah ...she is cutie pie...........she is so dorable........this ff is full of masti........i mean old generation, young generation.........relation, friends, love, hate, ......everything is in it.............too good.......love the people u choose for the characters...........such a awesome job..............cant wait for to read the first part and meeting between yash and chah.............ple ple ple continue...thanks
love
kashish
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Introo Suurriiii...👏em glad that u've started a new fanfic 😃..n da names YASH n CHAH r so adorablee.. 😳..but em confused about Kajal..who is she paired wid ..? lol ..ne wayz looking forward to ur fanfic..awesome introo ...do continue sooooooooon dear..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty_queen

Awesome Introo Suurriiii...👏em glad that u've started a new fanfic 😃..n da names YASH n CHAH r so adorablee.. 😳..but em confused about Kajal..who is she paired wid ..? lol ..ne wayz looking forward to ur fanfic..awesome introo ...do continue sooooooooon dear..

no thankoo iman dear.. i'am glad you liked the intro.... dear kajal is paired with akshat... i'll surely continue soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: goodkashish

omg surili..........it is one of the best intro i have ever read..simply awesome and u know whom i like.......ofcourse yash.........omg he got that strong personality that every girls die for it...........cant wait for this ff to start........and chah ...she is cutie pie...........she is so dorable........this ff is full of masti........i mean old generation, young generation.........relation, friends, love, hate, ......everything is in it.............too good.......love the people u choose for the characters...........such a awesome job..............cant wait for to read the first part and meeting between yash and chah.............ple ple ple continue...thanks

love
kashish

kashish dear thanku so much for such a wonderful comment.... i agree girls would die for  Yash... woh hai hii aisa....handsome..charming.... main pukka jaldi se continue karoongi..😊

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow nice intro dear but i would i loved if u had named rajeev as raj/sujal or kashish as kashish instead of chah anyway never mind continue soon
shreya_shweta thumbnail
love it love it love it pliz continue
shreya_shweta thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya_shweta

love it love it love it pliz continue